I continued to fight as best as I could even though he had made it through my dress, my muscles were becoming tired but I refused to go down like this, not without a fight. I brought forth my claws and scratched at him, growling and howling. My claws tore at the flesh on his face, causing him to loosen his grip. I pried his clammy hands off of me, breaking his index finger in the process. A crack of thunder resounded as I kneed him in groin and I tried my best to crawl away. He digs his claws into my ankles and dragged me through the dirt until he was on top of me again. He attacked my neck with his lips and the disgust and anger began to pour out of me in waves.

It began to rain causing the dirt to transition to mud. I clawed at him again trying to reach for his neck. I screamed out hoping someone passing by could hear me. His fangs elongated and his chubby damp hands covered my mouth.

Just has he was going to mark my neck he was gone. He hovered above me in such a strange position. I scrambled backwards, terrified at the view. He was being held by his neck by someone I could not see. His neck snapped and his body fell limp into the mud that I was now drenched in.

A large man stepped forward and I scrambled to my feet preparing myself to run once more.

"What's your name little girl?" He took an advancing step towards me allowing my eyes to make out a few of his features. He had a sharp jawline and silky dark hair, it was too light to be black but too dark to be brown. Is eyes glowed a deep blue that made the ocean envy him. I was almost mesmerized by the authority and beauty he gave off. Almost.

"Are you fucking mute?" He spat, taking yet another step forward. Although this time I stood stock still afraid to move.

"Octavia." I blurted. I balled my hands into a fist, angry at how he tried to use his Alpha authority on me. Doesn't he know that I am the daughter of Octavius, Alpha of the SnowMoon Pack. He is well respected for his wisdom and strength and his ability to maintain peace and allies. How dare he disrespect me in such a way?

"SnowMoon." The man whispered to himself before stalking over to me and grabbing me by the upper arm and dragging me out of the forest.

"Hey! What the hell? Let go of me!" I yanked my arm out of his grasp causing him to send a low growl in my direction. I'll admit I was a little surprised at his actions, but not completely since he seemed like an actual douche.

"I'm taking you back to your father, relax you brat." He gritted out through clenched teeth. I furrowed my eyebrows and placed my hands on my hips in a cocky way, challenging his words. How did I know he wasn't lying? That I didn't just escape one creep to only be rescued by another one?

"How do you know my father?" I question skeptically. I raised a quizzical eyebrow as he let out a sigh of frustration. I began to tap my foot purposefully in hopes he'd hurry and feed me an answer before I died of old age.

He simply didn't answer and began to walk away from me and to a set of headlights. The rain obscured my vision and the lack of moonlight did nothing but make it worse. I looked around me at the emptiness of the unclaimed territory. People from other packs scattered and fled because of the attacks that took place earlier at the pack house. I guess I hadn't realized how far I ran from that man.

"Get in the fucking truck!" He yelled over to me has he climbed with ease into the driver side of the huge automobile. I glanced at my surroundings and then at the truck. I didn't want to be stuck alone in this rain. If I walked home it would take over thirty minutes to arrive. I looked back at the handsome, yet rude, man. He did save me from being forcefully marked. Why would he inflict harm on me after saving me?