Tom Holland ♡She Used To Check Me Out

Request: Hi:) can you please do a tom holland imagine where the reader is his long time girlfriend and he accompanies him to the Civil War premiere and it's just pure fluff and cuteness. :) Also, would you ever possibly write Tom or Peter smut? I feel like a lot of people don't because "he's young" but I've seen smut written about 15-17 guys so. Was just wondering if you'd ever be willing to do that? :) love your account btw ❤️
A/N: So I don't like how this turned out at all?? But I needed to get this over with, so I hope you enjoy it nonetheless :) xx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Looking around, you opened your mouth, amazed at all the people that were there waiting to meet your boyfriend. You had been dating for years, and you still couldn't believe how famous he was.
''Tom, this-this is amazing. All these people -waiting to meet you. I'm so proud'' you said, smiling at him. He held your hand, giving it a little squeeze and smiling back.
''Come with me, I want to introduce you to the rest of the cast'' he said, tugging at your hand.
He took you through so many people until you were standing in front of Robert Downey Jr., Chris Evans and the rest of the cast.
''Uh, hello. It's nice to meet you'' you said, trying not to freak out about the fact of meeting everyone. ''I'm a huge fan.''
You could feel your cheeks getting red as everyone laughed and said hello to you. You looked at Tom, who was talking to Anthony Mackie, a huge grin on his face.
''So, how long have you been dating?'' Scarlett asked, making you stop looking at Tom.
''Uh, three years. We knew each other from school, but I was too shy to ever try and talk to anyone'' you said, chuckling a bit.
Tom had turned his attention to you and heard what you had said, smiling at it.
''Yeah, she used to check me out and try to not make it obvious, but it normally didn't work'' he said, a smirk adorning his lips.
''I did not! I only knew who you were because I had a crush on Haz!'' you said, laughing. Before dating Tom, you had had a crush on his best friend Harry for years, spending most of your classes looking at him. ''You did use to check me out. I remember Haz coming to me after class and I thought he was going to ask me out. It ended up on him asking me to go out with you. Pretty embarrassing, to be honest'' you said, still laughing.
Scarlett laughed as well, looking at you two.
''And you said yes?'' she asked.
''I didn't want to sound rude, but I also didn't want to pull out the 'my mom won't let me' card, so I did. Best decision I ever took'' you said, leaning onto Tom's chest. He put an arm around your shoulder and kissed your hair, a flash suddenly blinding you.
Turning around, you saw a pap taking a picture and laughed, happy to see how far your boyfriend had gone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Credit to imaginingspiderman on tumblr