Peter Parker x Short!Reader~ ♡Someone like you

You were a normal high school student. Good grades, interest in photography, with one tattoo of a dream catcher on your back, with glasses and... not really normal height. You weren't awfully small, but you were shorter than most of your classmates. You tried to ignore it for few years, but here, on the last year you couldn't bear it. All these nicknames, pranks and these stupid jokes about you... the worst of it - even few teachers couldn't hold their smiles or silent laugh. Because who would defend short, not popular girl with an old camera after your gone father? Yes, you were living with your grandmother because your mother died when you were five and your father went missing right after he gave you his camera. You were 12 back then. Now you were 19. And you were tired of being bullied by everyone. You were just taking a picture of your classmate painting, when you saw a ball flying in her direction.
"Watch out!" You yelled and thanks to you, ball didn't hit girl's head. But she didn't even look at you. She went and yelled at the boy who threw the ball. Like you were invisible. You sighed heavily and walked away, holding your camera. Then you heard someone yelling. Flash was bullying some kid to eat something, everyone were happy about it. Except for one guy. Peter Parker, boy you found cute and handsome. He was a loner too and was also interested in photography. And now he was beating up by Flash.
"Hey!" You yelled steping in front of Flash, between him and Peter. "Kicking a lying man, it's low Flash, even for you." You hissed placing hands on your hips. You could be small but you weren't a shy mouse when someone was being bullied. Especially by Flash. Flash only smirked and gave you a weird look.
"Low for me but you're even lower, dwarf." Your cheeks turned scarlet. "Oops!" He pushed you and your glasses fell on the ground, lucky for you, camera wasn't damaged. "Well, look at the positives! You don't have to bend down!" Everyone laughed. Then Gwen finally came in and Flash gave up, leaving both you and Parker. You sighed and put on your glasses, checking if camera is alright.
"Why you helped me?" Suddenly Parker asked, starling you. "Sorry, didn't mean to scare you..."
"No, it's alright I just... I didn't use to people actually noticing me." You smiled nervously. "And why shouldn't I help you?"
"You would avoid all this." He clearly mentioned you being laughed at. You waved your hand.
"You can get use to it after some time." You looked at your watch-necklace and cursed silently. "Shit... we're gonna be late for classes. Twas nice talk, Peter!" He raised his eyebrows. He didn't really know your name though you knew his. He felt pity for you, it looked like you had worse life here than him. But maybe he could help you some way.

You held your breath. Lesson just started,now survive to the end. Usually you were sitting in the corner, alone, but today your place was taken, so you had to sit in the front. With the tallest guy in the school. Ironic. Of course everyone noticed the height difference and burst into laugh, until teacher silenced them. She started reading names, checking if everyone are in the class.
"(Y/N) (Y/L/N)?" She asked and you raised your hand, as 'current'. "(Y/N) (Y/L/N)?" Teacher repeated. She didn't saw you. And you were sitting in the front. "Is she absent?" Class burst into laugh. Teacher finally noticed you. "Why were you not raising your hand?!" More laugh.
"I was..." You said silently, the guy from your desk was laughing too. For the whole hour they were pointing out your height silently or loudly, depends if teacher was paying attention. They were really clingy that day, probably because of you standing up for Parker. But you didn't regret it, helping him. You did the right thing. And it kept your mood half good, that was until you left the class and left the building for a break. You sighed and took a picture of a flying butterfly. A couple asked you if you could take their picture. You agreed and promised to give it to them next day. You were now listening to music with your headphones, taking pictures of plants and some other students. That was until someone touched your arm and you jumped up starled. You saw a tall, brown haired boy with doe eyes and glasses. Peter Parker. He smiled a bit as you removed your headphones and smiled a bit.
"I'm starting to think you like to meet with me like this." He chuckled slightly and so did you. "Is there something you need, do you want me to take a picture or you need help with your camera or-?"
"What-no, nonononono! I just- I didn't catch your name last time." Oh. He didn't know your name. You were with him at History, Math, Physics and Art, and he didn't even know your name. Well that's great start.
"(Y/N). (Y/N) (Y/L/N). We are having four classes together...?"
"Oh, right. Sorry." You awkwardly looked away. "You must think I'm a jerk right now, don't you?" You laughed slightly as he smiled.
"Well... kinda. For few seconds. But it's okay, I'm not really a unique person, it's easy to skip me."
"You really shouldn't think about yourself like this. You're a brave person." You blushed a little.
"Thanks." You cleared your throat. "We will be late again." You looked at your watch-necklace.
"Useful thing you got there. And quiet pretty too." You blushed. Again.
"Thanks... I made it with my father."
"He must be a great man."
"Yeah. He was." He froze for a moment, giving you an apologetic look.
"Sorry, I didn't know he's-"
"To be honest I don't know too. It's just... easier to think he's dead and will never come back than have hope that one day I will see him again." You slowly walked back to the hallway. "I have informatics right now, and you?"
"Me too... it looks like we have five subjects together." He smiled and walked with you to the right class. He wanted to sit next to you but some girl took the free place and he had to sit on the other side of the desk. Most of the lesson everyone were working in silence, working on the project when you saw a message on your computer.
'Move your screen.' You frowned and looked around. Nope, everyone were working. 'Move it to the right.' You did as the message said and you saw smiling Peter.
"What are you doing?" You asked silently.
"I just wanted to ask if you have some time next Friday maybe? After school?" Was he asking you out? Seriously? No, it was to beautiful to be real.
"Are you seriously asking me this. Like during the class?" He nodded.
"Parker, (Y/L/N), less chatting, more working!" Teacher yelled and you quickly get back to work. When another message showed up on your screen.
'So? Next Friday hour after school? We could go to the park.' You bit your lower lip and wrote an answer.
'Okay. I'll just have to pick some things and I'll be free.'
'Great! :D Date then?' Whoa. People are really more brave when chatting online than talking in reality.
'I guess date. ;)'
"PARKER AND (Y/L/N)! Are you two using chat?!" Teacher suddenly yelled showing up behind you. He started reading out loud your conversation with Peter. He stopped when he realised what it is. But it was at the end of your conversation. "Parker, if you want to ask someone on a date, use your mouth, not fingers!" ...that sounded bad. Whole class burst into laugh, as you and Parker blushed hard.