Peter Parker ♡Strangers

"Peter!" Aunt May called out for Peter to inform him about her 2 week trip to see her friends.

"Yes Aunt May?" Peter came to her line of view. "I'm going to go visit my friends and I'm leaving tomorrow morning. I won't come back for 2 weeks and you'll have the house to yourself, alright?" She explained.

Peter nodded processing what he heard.

"Ok, I'm going to work now. When I'm gone don't be too reckless." She chuckled rubbing his shoulder. He laughed with her leading her to the door. "Bye Aunt May! I'll be looking for jobs today and tomorrow, so I might not see you leave." He shrugged. She gave him a blessing before she left and told him to be safe. Peter closed the door and breathed out.

Now what.

Peter went up to his room and closed the door before him. He looked around trying to find something to do that wasn't involving spider-man...

He shrugged and laid on his for a few hours. It was still mid-day before he made a decision to finally go get a job. He wore appropriated dressing for the outside spring weather. The New York streets were filled with people trying to make their way to their destinations and rustling through each other[1]. Peter kept repeating sorry when he bumped into people by accident while at the same time he looked at the newspaper filled with ads addressing people that they needed people to hire.

He has already applied for 3 and is trying to find one more. This time he wasn't paying attention and he bumped into someone, but he saw things flying everywhere. Peter instantly put his things away and started picking up the things from the stranger. The endless apologies he let out was incredible. He heard a girls giggle and he finally took a look at the said girl. She's beautiful.

"H-Hi." he stuttered. She smiled at him, "Hi, sorry for bumping into you. I was too into my phone that I wasn't paying attention." she explained. They finally got her things and she thanked him.

She pulled out her hand in front of her, "I'm (Name)."

He gladly took it, "Peter Parker."

(Name) had a surprised expression for a second before talking again.

"You take pictures of Spider-Man, right?" she asked cautiously. Peter smiled and nodded looking downcast. "I love photography! It's what I'm studying in college right now." (Name) quickly put a hand over her mouth signaling she said that too excitedly.

Peter chuckled shaking his. "I'm not big on it, just an amateur is all." He quipped.

"How about we go get some coffee and get know each other." (Name) suggested.

"Sounds good to me."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Credit to jungtaekwoon on deviant art