Peter Parker ♡Stop Calling me Pt. 1

Staring at your phone in your hands, you feel the tears welling up in your eyes. You had tried to understand that Peter had other responsibilities every time he had to cancel the plans you two had made, but this time you couldn't stand it anymore. He had promised to meet you at the restaurant. He promised you he would be there. He told you to meet him there so he wouldn't be late for picking you up. He promised he would be there by 08:00pm. And when it was 10:00pm and the waitresses were looking at you with pity in their eyes, seeing you all dolled up and waiting for somebody who wouldn't come, you couldn't stand it and paid for your could soup, leaving it untouched, and left the restaurant crying. He hadn't even texted you to tell you he wouldn't go. He didn't mind. You couldn't help but be worried, so you went to his house, planning on waiting for him to come home after fighting crime to confront him for forgetting. But when you got there and May opened the door, you saw Peter lying on the couch, wearing his pajamas and watching a movie. He hadn't even been busy -he had forgotten about you, and when he set his eyes on you, when he saw your dress, your puffy eyes, he suddenly remembered. He remembered that it had been his idea, that he had wanted to invite you in order to apologize for always ruining your plans. May saw it. May knew what was going on, and looking at Peter with disappointment, she left to her room, leaving you both alone. Just as Peter stood up and walked to you, you backed away, your back pressed to the door.
'[Y/N], I-I'm sorry. I didn't-I... I'm sorry, please, I... I...' Peter said, trying to make up for what he had done.
'Stop hurting me' you whispered, your voice breaking. 'I can't take this anymore, Peter. I thought you were hurt. I-I was planning on lecturing you about not texting me and having me worried. I thought you would be out there fighting crime or whatever you do when you cancel our plans. But you forgot. You forgot that I was waiting for you at a restaurant. You forgot that we were supposed to meet, and that you were supposed to hold me and apologize for being a mess. But you forgot. And that is what hurts the most. I don't want to do this anymore. This is over, Peter. Congrats, now you have all the time in the world' you said. And you had left, leaving him standing there, feeling guilty and hating himself for being such a bad boyfriend.
And now you were staring at your phone, 23 missed calls from Peter and multiple messages saying he was sorry. But you didn't want that anymore. You didn't want the texts, the calls. You didn't want to have those everyday after he messed up your plans. You didn't deserve the heartbreak that it gave you everyday.
You looked up to the window after hearing a knock, and opening it, you looked straight at Peter's eyes, his hand holding his mask.
'I'm not letting you in. This is over, Peter. Congrats -you have ruined a seven-year-long friendship and a relationship. I don't want this anymore. Stop calling me. Please don't try to talk to me. You are hurting me. Please, stop. Stop breaking me. I-I love you, but this can't keep going on. I'm sorry, Peter, but you looked for it' you said, raising your hand to caress his cheek, but stopping before you did it. You couldn't do it. It would break you even more. 'I'm sorry, Peter' you said, closing the window before giving him a chance to apologize, knowing you would crawl back to his arms if he did. You then laid on your bed, thinking about every moment you had lived together. It was gone -it was all gone.