Fujoshi Life #5: Detention Teacher

"Detention..." he said. He give me that villain look and grins at me.

"What?!" I shouted.

"Meet me at the faculty after class" and he leave.

Ever since, I don't want to be close to this guy. He's my neighbor back then when I first saw him, I think I'm 12 and he's 16 or 17? I can't recall.

♡-----------♡

Back then, I was so innocent, pure, gentle and dalagang Pilipina----charot! I'm just twelve, why would I claim myself like that? I'm not even fit with that word.

The household next to ours moved again, and the next family who replaced them is the Furukawa household---yep! they're Japanese. My mom bake a cake and she would like to give it to them, but she forget something. Mom ask me to give it to them by myself, I would like to refuse but I remember....I'm an obedient child

Even though I'm a timid child, I can still overcome that behavior. I reach their in front door, instead of clicking the doorbell, I knock twice and shouts "Is anybody home?!" no one answer so I think they don't understand english. When I was six, I study English and Japanese at the same time so it's not a problem to me.

Doing it twice is not that bad, I knock again and shouts "だれかいますか? " the door suddenly open. A beautiful woman appeared, I just stared at her and didn't spoke a word.

*だれかいますか?- saying "is anybody home" in Japanese in a polite way; "dareka imasu ka?"

"あらら, かわいい子~" she said and pinch my cheek gently. I don't know why but I think she's starting to creep me out. "

*あらら and かわいい子- are translated to "ara ara" means expression and "kawaii ko" to Cute Child. I use "子" instead of "こ"

"Excuse me Furukawa-san. But I can't understand Japanese anymore, I'm your neighbor next to yours" I said and point out our house. "My mom baked a cake and she wanted to give this to your family as a welcome gift" I said and tried to curved a little smile.

"Oh, right. I'm sorry" she chuckles. Even the way she giggles is like.....I can't explain, you'll explain it in your mind. "Anyway, my name is Alice (she pronounce it as Arisu) thank you for this. Would you like to play with my two sons? I think my younger son is just the same old as you" she smiles and get the cake to my hands.

"I would love too, Furukawa-san!" I give her a bright smile. I never play with anyone since I'm six, I think being a twelve year old girl is where you start making friends.

I immediately run upstairs and leave Mrs. Furukawa. There are 3 rooms, I didn't open the door near the bathroom because it's obvious that it's Mrs. and Mr. Furukawa's room. I heard scream and laugh to the middle door, so I thought that that's the room.

I didn't knock, before I open the door, I let out loud sigh and smiles, preparing myself to say Hi.

"K-Konnichiw--whut?" my bright and smiley face suddenly turn blue, I want to vomit.

♡----------♡

Well, after that incident I never go to Furukawa's house. I lock myself to my room for two weeks, and I only go out when breakfast, lunch and dinner time. Luckily, it's Summer.

I'm just a twelve year old girl when my purity contaminated with maturity. I don't know if that guy's intended to do those stuffs with her brother.

"Sigh, out of popular schools why is he here?" I whisper to myself while walking, all classes are done, so the detention comes. I can't blame him you know, he's right that those kind of stuff aren't suppose to bring to your school.

I reach the faculty room, before I open it I hear voices. They're both male, thenother one came from that pervy teacher, and the other one sounds familiar.....

"Whatever, you're here and I'm here. I'll be the student and you'll be the teacher" the guy with a familiar voice said. I cover my mouth thinking about dirty stiff again, wait? This plot look very familiar, I've read this kind of stuff so far! Is this what they called----

"Student/Teacher incest?!" I gasp, covers my mouth again. I look around if someone heard me. I sigh knowing that no one heard of my scream---but then I was wrong.

"It's you...." a guy showed up in front of me. He looks familiar waaaay familiar. Wait a minute----he really looked familiar!

*that guy showed up at Chapter 2: White Christmas*

"Oh you're here..it seems like you know each other" the teacher said. I'll give you fact about him, he's baldy before.

"You remember my little brother? That's the last time he saw you, it looks funnier everytime I think how you leave outside our house while screaming" that 'baldy-before' covers his mouth to stiffle a laugh.

"Onii-chan, that's rude" his also-called-little-brother whispers.

"Anyways, you didn't have any chance to meet my little bro right?" he's right. I didn't know both of their names, it's my first time knowing both of Furukawa brothers but it feels like we've bond many times.

"I saw you before, at the bus. You're actually reading some erotic mangas" he chuckles. The way he laugh in a cute way makes me want to ship them HARDER!!! Yeah baby! "My name is Yuzuru, but you can call me Arlo. It's my name here" he smiles and then bows. Another bleeding!

"I-It's Kylie Jenner---este Trishia Jaevir, よろしくおねがいします" I said and bow also, I heard the 'baldy-before' laughs at me again.

*よろしくおねがいします: means "it's nice to meet you" I'm not sure if I use お願い or おねがい lolololol I'm not still expert in Japanese, I need to learn.

"Just call me せんせい, and wait---" he snatch my bag and get my manga---wait?! Did he stole it?!

*せんせい- means "teacher"

"Give it back! You!!!" I said. But Arlo stops me.

"That's enough, you can't fight back. He's a devil" he whispers next to my ear. My face suddenly flush red, I don't have any choice so I just nod.

"I'll get that it back with my own hands!" I said and  salute him with my middle finger. He just laugh evily and stick-out his tongue

♡-----------♡

Please bare with my Japanese T^T I'm still lack of knowledge.