Fujoshi Life #1: Coffee Jello

My name is Trishia, and this is my life as a Fujoshi. I'm not pretty tho, I wear this thick glasses, my hair's a messy and I'm a little bit of chubby. Well you know, I always claim myself as a Fujoshi. I've been in-loved with Yaoi since I started Junior high and now this is my last year to be in J.H, I'll be Senior soon.

"Omg, go for it Kageyama! You're the seme!" I scream when Kags enters his precious junior to Hinata's butthole.

"Kyaaaa!!!" I scream when I turn the next page, the door suddenly open and I see my brother.

"Will you please shut up ate? It's not like your room is soundproof" he warns me and close the door with a loud slam, I just roll my eyes and continue to read.

*4 hours later*

I'm still reading the doujinshi mangas that I bought last month, and I think I'm out again.

I sighed "Why all the doujinshis cost me a lot of money?" after pondering for minutes, my tummy suddenly growls means that I'm hungry!

I go out and headed to the kitchen. I check the refrigerator and I see my favorite, coffee jello. I don't know why but I just found myself that I already fell in-loved with coffee jello.

After eating 3 or 4 coffee jellos, I feel unsatisfied, I want mooooreee!! So I headed back to my room and wear a hoodie. Since the townhouse that my family living in is near to the mall, there's no problem taking the bus, I walk right away.

I always slack off every Spring and Winter break, and it's our winter break so I do naughty things---no! not what you're thinking, I'm saying is I read yaoi!

♡-----------♡

I'm now standing in front of the mall, you can still enter the mall but all of the shops and groceries are closed. Just the restaurants, bars and whatever are open until 12. So I headed back to the townhouse and I just realized that there's a small store near the townhouse, and it's 20 minutes to walk. Even though I'm tired and too lazy, I'll do everything for that Coffee Jello.

*20 minutes later*

Tadaa~ I'm here. I immediately get some many coffee jellos, it will costs me 60 dollars since one coffee jello cost 3 dollars. Why? because If I buy 3 packs of coffee jellos with 5 pieces on it, I can eat coffee jellos EVERY.SINGLE.DAY.

"Let's see~..." I put my hand under my chin and think deeply. "So if I buy it, starting from tomorrow which the Winter break starts, I can eat them until the classes resume. This coffee jello is 15 in total, but I only have 14 days break, I still have one more and I can eat it tonight" I rub my chin and pause for awhile, after that I laugh evily, but in silent mode.

I get the 3 packs of coffee jello and place it on the basket that I'm holding. I walk a little straight until I reach the window with many stacks of magazines. I turned my eyes to the left and saw something that can stop my world FOREVER.

I look at them for a couple of minutes, realizing how worthy they are.

♡------------♡

"That will be 60 bucks" the counterman said. I say 'thank you' to him and smiles but he ignores my smile, he grins instead and give me that dirty look. Ew, he's gross. For me he looks cute, but my boys are cuter.

I step outside but before I go, I look at the 4 doujinshis that I just bought minutes ago, they cost 15 dollars each. Well, I still have 40 dollars left on my wallet.

You know what? This boys are important than that coffee jello. They can wait, but not my babies! "They're limited edition of Haikyuu! It's Oikawa and Iwaizumi, Kagehina and Shoyo, Kuroo and Bokuto, and at last.....the g*ngb*ng of Kenma!" I didn't meant to say that out loud.

"Mommy, that woman just says gangbang"

"Shh! You shouldn't suppose to say those dirty words sweetie"

I look at them and the mother just give the angry look. Just as I said before, I didn't meant to say that out loud. Sigh, I'll go home now.

♡----------♡

Harooo guuuys~ this is the author @FujoshiMae speaking. Starting tomorrow I'll update this Slice-of-Life of mine, EVERY.SINGLE.DAY.

Anyways, If you want to request a trailer for your watty story, just go to my works and view the "Fujoshi Trailer Maker" just to make sure you read the rules ok? EVERY.SINGLE.ONE.OF.THEM *wink wink*