Fujoshi Life #2: White Christmas

Sigh, today's Christmas. I can't believe that I'm still re-reading the doujinshi mangas that I bought in that store last night.

I'm in the middle of the g*ngb*ng part when suddenly someone knocks on the door. I immediately throw the manga under my bed and open the door, my mom shows up and give me a list....long list.

"Sweetie, can you buy this ingredients?" I groans when she put the paper list to my hand without my concern.

"Why don't you ask Francis about this?" I said. She crosses her arms and give the angry look.

"He's with his friends right now. You're the only one here that I can order to buy this, quit slacking off and go!" she said. Before she leaves in front of me, she give me a money, I don't know but my eyes keeps sparkling.....I want to buy another doujinshi with this money---I shaked my head and stopped thinking about those buying stuff.

So I get my bus pass and my backpack so that I can put all those things that I'm going to buy, I leave the house and wait for the bus stop. It takes me 15 minutes to wait, and it's soooo cold outside. The snow started raining in 21 and 22 this month, so there's too many snow on the ground.

They say that if the snow starts raining in  24 or let's say the White Christmas, you can wish anything you want and it will be granted. I still believe in that some kind of children's story or something, and I'm hoping that tonight will snow.

"Ahh! I wish I meet a Fudanshi!" I stomp my feet as I drop outside the bus.

*fudanshi; a guy who reads yaoi*

♡-----------♡

So, I wasted my time buying this ingredients. I hate crowded place especially Christmas and I find it hard to find this things, stupid ingredients. Why my mom always like to order me what she wants and what she needs?

I leave the grocery, but before I go, I decided to visit the manga store at least for a minute.

Manga Action is my favorite place here in the mall. They have every single chapters of manga, and there's one thing you didn't know.......they hide all doujinshis and yaoi behind that door!

"Oh, Trishia! Kanina ka pa nandyan?" that's my Pilipino friend, Adrian. He shares the same dream with me, he's a Fudanshi.

"No, I just passing by. Can I ask, Adrian? Can you just give me all those yaoi mangas as your Christmas gift?" I said and point my fingers to that door.

"Oh no no no. I know you know that I can't do that. It's not like I'm the owner of this store, I just work here" he said and give me a smile instead. I groans.

"Sigh, lucky you. I hope I can work here....I don't care if they don't pay me money every month, instead they give me all those yaoi mangas for free" I pouted, still looking at that door. I feel a hand ruffling my hair and I change my glance to Adrian, smiling at me.

Omg, he's like an angel. I think the world stopped when we look at each other.......

"Adrian, would you like to be the uke?" I said.

*uke: from japanese verb 'ukeru' means 'receive' in other words 'bottom' or  submissive one in a relationship

"What the?!" he removed his hand to my hair and he gave me that startled look "Quit with that thoughts Trish, you're not helping" he turns his gaze away from me and he crosses his arms.

"Oh come on. A cute guy like you is better to be the Uke. Don't worry Adrian, I'll be your Seme" I tease him and give him a seductive wink.

*seme: dominant partner that gives both an*l and oral

"Ew! You're not a guy Trish, so stop it" he said and give me that angry look.

"Ok-ok, chill bruh. I was just teasing you" I laugh. "Gotta go, I need to give this ingredients to my mom"

We both say goodbye to each other. I leave the mall and wait for the bus station, when the bus comes and before I step in, a white small circle drop in to my shoe....I look at the sky and it's a snow, it's really snowing!

I stay for awhile but then someone shouts behind my back. "Can you please go ahead?! We're waiting!"

Omg, I didn't mean it. I immediately step inside and show my bus pass to the driver then I find a sit, wew! That was crazy, I didn't notice it.

I just realize that my wish just came true! Adrian is a fudanshi! I can't believe it....but still, those children's story aren't real. When I wish something like that, it's not snowing.

I get this doujinshi manga in my bag, hah! You didn't realize right? Adrian is reading a yaoi manga even he's working. I ask the 'uke' on purpose so that I can snatch this yaoi to him! *laughs evily*

Someone sit beside me, even though there's too many empty sits. But I just ignore it and continue to read.

"Woah, you read that kind of stuff?" I hear someone talks near me. I look at my side and I was right! He's a guy....soo~ handsome.

He smiles at me, shit! Why he sparkles that much?! He's perfect to be seme of Adrian!

"Can you be the seme?" I ask out of blue. He just laugh at me. "Sure?" he answers.

Omg! Yes!

Adrian's POV

"Where's my manga?"

♡----------♡

Harooo guuuys~ this is the author @FujoshiMae speaking. Starting tomorrow I'll update this Slice-of-Life of mine, EVERY.SINGLE.DAY.

Anyways, If you want to request a trailer for your watty story, just go to my works and view the "Fujoshi Trailer Maker" just to make sure you read the rules ok? EVERY.SINGLE.ONE.OF.THEM *wink wink*