Fujoshi Life #4: Expectation vs. Reality

A/N
This part can be a spoiler to "I want to be Naughty" so careful ya guys.

♡----------♡

After all those 14 days living myself inside of my room, I can now finally take a nice air. Winter break is finally done, and now hell resume.

I enter my classroom and sits to my own chair at the last row near the window----welp! you're probably thinking in that way are you? then, you're wrong. Unluckily, I still sit infront of the teacher---in the middle! Did all the faculties and stuffs hated me?

I'm arranging my notes, when I hear murmurs near me.

"Do you think Trishia loss a weight?" my ear suddenly get big hearing those words. Are they talking about me?

"I think so too! Did I mention that we're on the same townhouse? last time I saw her, she's jogging at 7 am with her puppy following her. I never thought that Trishia's main New Year's resolution is to lose weight!" and they start laughing w-what?! I can't tell if they're flattering me or just---they're laughing at me?

"Yeah, me too, I saw her buying vegetables at Z&Z, we all know that she likes Coffee Jello right? But I didn't see her buying packs of it!" and they continue laughing again. I give them the 'death glare' look and they stop instantly.

I forget to answer my homework so I immediately answer it, but then I hear them again.

"Wait, Trishia's not into games anymore? Is she reading or studying right now? Omg, I can't take a picture of her doing that" the girl with the crazy eyebrow talks back at me, again.

"Maybe that's her New Year's resolution also? I still can't believe too! All she do every morning when she sits at her desk is playing her psp or reading some kind of trash maybe and snicker like a pervy" they giggles. You know what? I can't take this shits anymore, that was all you expectations!

First of all, I never jogged with my dog! We don't even have a puppy or a dog! At that time, I was actually cutting grass, but then the neighbor's dog suddenly barks at me! I'm in panic so I run away but that dog keeps following me wherever I go.

Second, I want to give my mother a surprise. She really loves vegetable salad, but all the vegetables in the cooler keeps consuming everytime I failed. So, instead of giving up, I use all my money for those stupid ingredients. I fucking save all of my money for my coffee jello!

Third, I fucking broke my psp!----wait, I didn't do that. It's Adrian's fault! Adrian borrowed my psp, but after three days he bring it back but it's freaking destroyed.
Everytime I go to the Manga Action, the another employee keeps saying that he's absent

Fourth, for the fuck sake. My babies aren't trash!

♡-------------♡

The bell rings and the classes start. Here comes the homeroom teacher, I hate this teacher---or maybe I hated his baldy head? It keeps reminding me of someone, I bet you don't want to know.

"Everyone!" he claps his hands twice so that he get all the students attenion. "I'll make an announcement. Starting from today, I'll not going to teach all of you. I'll be out of town for the school's project starting today" he sighs and talks again "You can do whatever you want in your free time, play games, or maybe let out all your pornos" everyone laughed but I just rolled my eyes.

"But tomorrow, you can't. If you do that again, you'll probably regret it. So, bye class." after his announcement he finally leaved the classroom. I thought I'll keep enduring his baldy head.

He means free time right? Maybe I can read peacefully in the library.

♡----------♡

I see too many students, even tho the librarian keeps shushing, the students won't keep quite. Well, I think library isn't good for me.

I headed back to the classroom, maybe it's just only me? the classroom is quite and empty. Think about it, the homeroom teacher said that you can bring out your pornos right?

"Here I go babies!" I said, my eyes suddenly sparks sharply when I bring out my yaoi manga.

This is the limited edition of Mei Sakuraga's manga called "I want to be Naughty". I wonder why those little boys just gave me a present yesterday, are they sick?

*she's talking about her lil bro's friends

Mikado is so coool~ he's probably the best Seme, well all the calm hot ass guys are best as Seme you know. Towa is some kind of....cute tho but I'm not into delinquents, really. I hate those bastards, they keep reminding me of someone---yeah, again.

I keep reading the manga until when Towa ask Mikado to hang out to his house

"Hohoho! This were all yaoi starts" my eyes suddenly glares.

I keep reading when I see Towa's brothers! The oldest and the middle, they're like twins! Omg, they're so hot, got to partner them with each other.

"Wait, wait, wait! Fvck! Did Mikado asked Towa to remove his clothes and looks at Towa like he's removing it by his own hands?! Wait, maybe I'm just imagining" I fangirl, there's no need to worry about shouting inside the room because I'm the only one student here. I check it again but I was so damn right! Mikado really ask!

"Oh fvck shit! Mikado why?!" the way how Mikado tease Towa makes me bleed through my nose.

"You still read those naughty stuff?" I heard a voice whispered behind my ears, my body jolted and looked at the guy who just talked.

"W-Why are you?!" I looked at him with a surprised look.

"Detention..." he said and then grins.

Fuck, here comes the guy that reminds me all of those delinquent and baldy stuffs.

♡------------♡

I keep updating this even tho I don't have readers :> why? It's because I wanted to, it makes me so happy :>