" no!!! I don't have much money to handle her bullshit too. She went there own by herself, something scholarship and shits. Let's talk about our business Mr. Shekhawat. Give me some more years.." Mr. Aggarwal said.

"I know it will be very difficult for a person like you.... But will you try to respect girls ..at least in front of me.. !! " I state glaring him straight in his eyes.

"I'm telling you. Don't go on her looks, she is a piece of shit...." He said but I cut him in between.

"One more word and I will be beating the hell out of you not minding the age difference between us." I chipped sternly.

He look really scared by my warning. Did he really think I'm even going to touch a shitty person like him.?

"I really pity your daughter.. She really  deserves a good father." I chipped and make my way downstairs where my granny is.

I didn't look back but I know Mr. Aggarwal is following me.

As I make my way toward the ladies, I don't know, but my heartbeat began to run in a marathon.

What the fuck is happening.???

I stand right in front of them.
"Shall we go granny.?" I chipped to granny, who is smiling fondly.

"Hey! Randhir... Have you done your business." She asked and I nodded.

"Now meet Sanyukta. Sanyukta Aggarwal, Mr. Aggarwal's daughter.
And Sanyukta, he is Randhir, Randhir Shekhawat, my grandson." Chipped granny smiling..

Isn't my granny look "too" much happy.

"Hi, nice to meet you." Sanyukta chipped slowly, forwarding her hand for a shake.

I too gladly accept her hand and shake our hand softly.

Her skin so soft, delicate, fragile...as like her voice.

I need to leave her hand even if I'm feeling not to do so.

Suddenly she look behind me and her beautiful smile vanish.

I look behind only to see Mr. Aggarwal, staring her hard.

I look back at the cute pure innocent soul.

But when she found me looking at her she smiled , but the smile didn't reach to her eyes.

She don't like her father. Obviously who will like a father like him... He is so greedy.

I'm scared that in future he may use her to earn money ....

I cringed at the thought..

She look so pure.. Innocent..

Suddenly I'm feeling all protective and possessive around her.

What is happening to me??

Then Mr. Aggarwal said something to her which I didn't notice and her smiles again faded. and she make her way upstair, maybe to her room.

I don't know what I'm feeling, I'm feeling suffocated.

She's an angel trapped in hell.

**

"I don't want my money back and not even your company." I state as I come face to face again with this greedy man ever. Mr Aggarwal.

We are sitting in his office and discussing the business.

His eyes lits up with happiness.

"Really.?"

He want assurance ..bloody cheap..

"Do you think I will lie." I scowls at him.

"oh no no. Not at all. Thank you. thank you so much. Mr. Shekhawat." Mr Aggarwal chipped.

"But..." I smirked.

"But??" He repeat.

"Its only possible if you let me marry your daughter, Sanyukta." I paused because I know he can't keep his mouth shut for much time.

"But why?, she is a little piece of shit, good for nothing, same like her mother. She can't give you what you want. She doesn't worth it..." He chipped but I cut him off.

"I will free you from all the loans I gave you in the past." I chipped simply.

"Deal done!" He chipped sitting back in his chair, confused as hell what just happened..

"Don't . use. The. Term. Deal. Understand. Because its not a deal or kind of business for me." I glare in his eyes socket to make him realise how serious I'm.

"Ready the formalities papers soon. I want this marriage soon as possible. Get it." I asked and her nodded.

I make my way out of his cabin.

"I really liked the girl in the party. What do you think. ".. Granny words runs in my mind.

I'm feeling very good now. Really very good..

But soon I remember something and went back to his cabin.

"After all this, stay away from my family, and from "my family" I mean Sanyukta too. Okay" I state and make my way to my own company.

I come out of the cabin and call Granny.

"Hey granny I have a surprise for you..."

Hope you enjoyed the chapter...