3. That's what she wants.... Abhigya os

Start from the beginning

The video plays:

How are you??? Hope you are doing good..... May god bless you to get succeeded, in all the business you enter...

Sorry to disturb you, during your work time... Sorry for troubling you these 3 years....

I hope you remember me.... I'm Pragya.... Pragya Abhishekh mehra.... Your legally wedded wife of 3 years...

Do you remember what day is today??? I know you have forgotten it... Don't check your calendar for the events...

I know it's not going to matter to you anymore.... But for me, it's way too precious...

Yes, it's the same day which brought us together.... It's the day that makes us one... It's the day that tied us in a beautiful relationship of marriage.... Yes the day which you hate the most.... Our wedding anniversary...

Sorry to remind you of the horrible day, which you want to forget.... This is the last time I'm troubling you...

I want to speak for a last time to you... Please bear with me, for five minutes... Sorry in advance...

Marriage is a very beautiful bonding... Ours is an arranged marriage...I fell for you, when I first met you....

I love Abhi the person, who married me and not the businessman Abhishek prem mehra, who does not consider the woman , the wife who is waiting for him and longing to have atleast a glimpse of him...

I don't know, where you are right now??? No calls, no messages and no infos where you are too... I even contacted your office... They informs me that it's highly confidential....

Who am I to you???

I'm not a mere furniture in your house... I'm a human, a woman have all sorts of feelings.... I'm a woman, who is desperately waiting and longing for her husband....

I'm not talking about s**ual needs or any bodily desires, I'm having for you... Sorry if I hurt you....

All are thinking only physical needs and intimacy makes a marriage to work.... But it's completely wrong....

Do you know what a woman needs and wants???

She wants her husband to love her truly.... Hold her hands, whenever she feels insecure.... Care for her, when she is unwell.... Appreciate her, when she cooks....

Forgive her, when she does any mistakes... Pamper her , when she feels week.... Surprise her, to make her feel loved.... A lot more is there....

Why I'm saying all this to a feeling less man like you, who never bother about my presence too...

Marriage is not a realtionship, which ends with a single day, doing 7 pheras, filling the kumkum, tying mangalsutra and having suhagraat....