Chapter 2O

The first heat washes over in four days.

It's four days of the most intense sex Jungkook's ever had. Jimin may be kind, caring, and mostly a pushover in their everyday life, but he gets serious when he's in bed, taking control of Jungkook, and Jungkook finds himself going along to Jimin's rhythm.

"Well," Yoongi says, scratching his head and looking the three of them up and down when they finally emerge from the bedroom days later, sweaty and reeking of sex. "Wow. Uh, I'll go get the sanitation unit ready. It'll probably be a good idea to let you... recover... before we try to morph you again."

Taehyung gets morphed a week later for the first time into a little harmless Abyssinian, and when he reverts back to human form, completely unclothed, the first thing he does is pounce on Jungkook, tail wagging happily, eyes shining a bright green, and Namjoon groans and covers his eyes as he pulls open the trapdoor for them to go down to the bedroom.

"Is it Taehyungie's turn this time?" Jimin asks as Taehyung clings to Jungkook, rubbing his head against Jungkook's neck, tongue darting out kittenishly to lick at Jungkook's earlobe, and Jungkook lets out a long suffering sigh. Jimin grins, vacating the bed so Taehyung and Jungkook can use it instead. "Guess both us will be catering to our lovely Taetae today."

Taehyung pushes Jungkook down onto the bed, rubbing his whole body against Jungkook, who is still fully clothed, Taehyung's erection pressed against Jungkook's lower belly, hot even through the fabric of Jungkook's shirt.

"How are you feeling?" Jungkook asks as Taehyung sits Jungkook up, stripping Jungkook's shirt off, then pulls Jungkook's pants and underwear down in one go. Taehyung scoots down, pushing Jungkook's legs apart, pink lips kissing the tip of Jungkook's cock, and Jungkook feels himself twitch, hardening at Taehyung's soft lips parting to take Jungkook's entire length in, hot tongue licking stripes down the shaft.

"Hot," Taehyung breathes, pushing Jungkook's thighs even further apart, gagging himself on Jungkook's erection, tip hitting the back of Taehyung's throat repeatedly. Jimin watches, eyes shining with amusement, waggling his eyebrows at Jungkook, and Jungkook grits his teeth and frowns at Jimin. "Want to—want to fuck myself on your cock."

Taehyung's dripping out of his ass now, almost gushing, and he pops Jungkook's cock out of his mouth, sitting up on his knees, palming his own cock, one hand reaching behind himself to slide a finger inside his own entrance and stretch himself open. Jungkook holds his breath, hands curled up into fists, as he watches Taehyung fuck himself open with his own fingers, mouth hanging open and little whimpers marking each time he thrusts his fingers into his own ass.

"Come on," Jimin mutters, standing up and putting his hands on Taehyung's hips. Taehyung takes his own fingers out of his ass, getting on all fours, hands digging into the mattress next to Jungkook's hips, and Jimin slicks a finger inside, increasing the pace. Jimin must be doing something right, because Taehyung lets out a yell, throwing his head back, and he comes all over Jungkook's belly and chest, entire body shivering. Taehyung lowers himself, licking his own cum off Jungkook's skin, tongue hot and wet against Jungkook's skin, and when Taehyung looks up to meet Jungkook's eyes, Jungkook shivers, erection almost unbearable now. Jimin slaps Taehyung's ass, pulling him back by the hips, and lowers his lips to Taehyung's ears. "Come on, didn't you say you wanted to ride Jungkookie?"

"Yeah," Taehyung says back, grinding down on Jungkook's thighs, just shy of Jungkook's cock. "Yeah, I—I want to ride him."

"What are you waiting for?" Jungkook mumbles, taking his erection in his hand and pumping. Taehyung bites his lip, sliding up, then takes Jungkook's cock in his own hand and positions it at his entrance. Jungkook holds back a whimper, feeling the slick heat of Taehyung's ass on the tip of his cock, shivering in anticipation.