"Is Barry here?" She asked, staring at me with a look of distaste as well.

"Yes." I said, standing in the doorway so she couldn't come in. "You're going to have to come back later because he's sleeping."

"Well wake him up." She said, giving me an annoyed look as I shook my head.

"No, you're just going to have to come back later." I replied, glaring at her now.

"I'm not going anywhere, I want to see him right now."

"Too bad, he's sleepi-" I started to raise my voice with irritation.

"Avery, it's alright. I'm up." I turned and looked at Barry as he slowly pulled himself to an upright position and cleared his throat.

I only stared at him for a second longer before hesitantly moving aside so Abbigail could enter, she moved past me with her head raised high and a smug smile on her face, I wanted to trip her and make her fall so she could be embarrassed but I held my composure as I closed the door and took a deep breath to calm myself. Her horrible perfume left a trail as she walked to Barry while he laid on the bed, she hugged him with her breast pushed in his face and a cheeky grin on her face as she glanced my way. 

I shook my head as I turned and walked to the kitchen as Barry wrapped his arms around her waist and they shared a disgusting kiss, I wasn't hungry and I wanted to hear what they were going to talk about but I knew it wasn't my business. I heard them share another kiss before Abbigail chuckled and Barry muttered something inaudible in a husky voice, it made me shiver at how low his voice got and I could only wished he had directed whatever he said to me instead of her. I pushed my jealously aside and exited the kitchen before walking back to the bed, I sat down slowly and kicked my first sandal closer to me as Abbigail giggled again.

"... some privacy." I heard her whisper as I slowly slid my sandal on. "But you have to take me out first."

"Where?" He asked, and I glanced back behind me to see him opening groping her now.

His large, masculine hands traveled up her stomach and to her breast before going back down to her hips, where he bypassed though and I was sure he grabbed her butt, I turned away in disgust as I moved to kick my second shoe to me.

"I wanna go to another house party." She said, making me halt as I realized she might of been there when this all happened.

"You know I can't go out, my Father will notice a-"

"Who gives a fuck what he thinks, Barry. I want you to enjoy yourself and I enjoy myself, please?" She begged. "I'll give you a little something if it all goes well, I know you want me and you know I want you."

I desperately tried to ignore their conversation as I moved to tie my sandal laces, who would give a pregnant person laces to tie on their shoe? I released a sigh of frustration as I put my foot on the bed and struggled to reach for my laces again, catching their attention, which I ignored as I managed to finally grab onto my laces. Barry decided to be a gentleman and help me by actually tying my sandal, I ignored him as he moved Abbigail aside and climbed across the bed to get to my other foot, which Abbigail snorted and shook her head at before stomping off.

 Barry and I watched her stomp out of the hut and off elsewhere before he shook his head and turned back to lacing my sandal, I stared at his fingers as he tied my laces together skillfully, I couldn't believe he had turned Abbigail down, considering he really liked her. But, I was also amazed at the fact that he had helped me while she stood on the other side of the bed, it was obvious that she hated my guts and I was positive she knew I hated hers but some people are very naïve... or just stupid. Barry's stupid, I couldn't help but think so as he sat back on the bed and stared into the open space of nothingness, I reached over and grabbed his hand to show him I was here for him no matter what he decided to do. If he decided to go out and party with Abbigail, than he could do so and I could only hope he wouldn't get caught and punished by his Father.

"You can go with her, I won't tell." I spoke, knowing he was going to go anyway, wither I wanted him to or not because he liked Abbigail.

Barry looked at me unsurely for a second and I forced a mustered smile before slowly getting to my feet and walking out the hut to go explore the pack's little village area, I would of expected them to be living in a cave like other territories but I liked the hut idea better. A large campfire sat in the middle of the small village with many huts surrounding it, I stepped outside and felt the crispy air whiffing through the air at full speed as the thunder continued to roar above but rain no longer fall. Many thoughts rushed through my head as I debated my choices now that I did find Barry, he had obviously grown, mentally and physically, but that didn't mean he still wouldn't be ready to be a father. 

I had liked his protective vow yesterday night, when he said that he wouldn't allow someone else to raise his child, but even then, I still debated if I wanted to stay and raise our child with him. However, now that I was in Barry's grip, I didn't really have much of a choice other than sneaking away when he wasn't home, which would be tonight because he'd run to a house party in the city and have a good time while I lay cuddled with a pillow, wishing it was him. I pulled my arms around myself and walked slowly throughout the small little homes, I spotted a couple of people socializing with Fran, who had noticed me and immediately beckoned me toward them. I walked slowly, unsure as the small group of three people smiled kindly at me, I returned a nervous smile as I remembered one of the people that Fran was taking to.

"Hey, Avery. How are you, man?" Jacob asked, putting his arm around my shoulders.

He had his long, glistening hair hanging freely over his shoulders, he was completely shirtless and his skin was very cold but he didn't seem to mind as he smiled at me, flashing his sparkly white teeth and a pair of fangs. Jacob's childhood was rather tragic, he grew up not knowing who his parents were after they sold him to a pack of werewolves at the age of five that were planning on killing him but he had managed to escape by accident, not knowing it saved his life at the time. 

He stumbled over Alpha's back at the age of sixteen, he struggled to survive in between that time after he escaped and told of his previous boyfriend, who used to beat him bloody when he was thirteen, until he had managed to get away. Jacob then met Stan, a dominate wolf that fell head over heels in love with him and used to meet him in the forest with small bucks as gifts, and very soon, Alpha found out and put a stop to it. Even with Jacob locked in Alpha's room, Stan still snuck to visit him and bring him small bucks to feast on and then it came the time when Jacob was going to be executed, and Stan went furious.

"Making it, you?" I asked, noticing their faces of concern almost immediately.

"Good, you okay?" He asked, looking at me with a little worry before pulling his arm away and turning to look at me directly. "You're a little hot, man."

He put his cold hand on my forehead, which I smacked away with a small smile because I didn't feel feverish at all, I felt just fine and it was weird that a vampire was able to tell when someone was sick by their temperature, considering they were cold-blooded creatures. I turned back to Fran as he moved closer and pulled me into a small hug, he held tightly to me and I was a little confused on what he was doing before he took a big step back, making me watch him unsurely while he held his finger up and hummed softly. Okaaay, I need to leave this pack as soon as possible. I thought as I took a step back and stared at Fran, what was he, a baby whisperer? I rose an eyebrow at him as he shook his head at me with a look of worry, making me lower my eyebrow in confusion because I didn't know what he was talking about or what he meant.

"We need to get you to Steph immediately." He said, making me look at him in confusion before he gestured for Jacob to grab me.

I looked at Jacob in confusion before taking a step back in alarm and that was when my legs suddenly felt like Jell-O and couldn't hold me up, my legs buckled and the ground started to slowly grow closer as I put my hands out to brace myself. Luckily, Fran was beside me and grabbed me as Jacob grabbed the other side of me, I felt fear course through me as my belly started to bulge in certain areas, meaning my child was kicking and moving around a lit. The kicks were no longer powerful, but weak and almost undetectable until I realized exactly what Fran meant, something was wrong with the baby.