Chapter Six

It was completely quiet except the sound of an occasional whale's call when I woke up the next morning, no birds were chirping and the soft pitter-patter of rain was the reason why, the sound of it pecking against the ground was deadly enough to lure me back to sleep. I could hear the soft steps of people along the mud as the skies growled and rumbled the hut walls, making me quickly open my eyes with a little fear, I hadn't heard thunder in a while and I suddenly felt like I was unsafe in this flimsy wall hut that could easily collapse. 

My senses were slowly coming to me, I easily heard the small but loud chatting going on outside the hut as people passed by, my tongue felt heavy and there was a small build of mucus at the back of my throat, lastly, a warm arm encased me close to a warm body as it pressed against my back. I listened to the softness of the world but the loud whale calls returned and I turned to look at Barry as he laid on his side turned to me, his snoring was ruthlessly loud and made me frown. Slowly, my frown turned into a small smile as he snored into the air, almost mimicking a whale as his mouth hung open and I was able to see his shiny, pearly white teeth and pink tongue.

I shook my head with a slight chuckle before falling back onto my side and closing my eyes to go back to sleep, I sighed as I waited for myself to fall back asleep but it seemed like it wasn't happening. Finally, I pulled myself upright and rolled my neck with a small yawn before putting my hands in my lap and staring into the open space in front of Barry's large bed. The kiss we shared yesterday, it felt so right but I knew it was so wrong, he had a girlfriend or he at least planned on dating her but I still didn't like the idea of it, and I knew I would never like the idea of Barry being with someone else. He was suppose to be mine, we were suppose to be together as a couple and raise our family with our combined love, I had so many hopes every time I woke up in a forest or against a tree. 

I'd hoped I'd find him, I'd hoped he'd still love me, and I'd hope he'd accept his new lifestyle with open arms. Considering the fact I was in this predicament because of him, I hated the thought of him leaving me with a child to raise on my own, I didn't make this baby on my own so why would I have to raise it on my own? I glanced at Barry as he shifted on the bed a little before his snores continued, he rolled onto his back and I could only shake my head as his snoring became louder, God, he could wake up the dead if he really needed to. I pushed the hides back and slowly climbed out of bed in the search for a bathroom, I tiptoed quietly along the hut's dirt floor until I found what I was looking for. 

I entered the small bathroom and wondered how Barry used this thing before assuming he didn't and he'd only go outside to use the bathroom, which saved him time and the clean up. I stepped out the bathroom and walked to the door of the hut, I grabbed for the wooden handle when an abrupt knock caused the door to shake. I jumped as my heart thumped in my chest from the sudden action, I put a hand protectively over my stomach as I took a deep breath to calm myself while putting my hand over my racing heart. I blinked a couple of times before grabbing the handle and opening the door swiftly, I looked up to see who it was and I was sure every little inch of my face contoured into distaste at the person at the door. 

It was Abbigail and today, she looked very nice and ready to impress a man, someone who happened to be sleeping in the bed at the moment. She wore a black, see-through bralette with a black and white checkered mini-skirt, her stomach was very flat and well-toned while she sprouted a belly-button piercing, and it seemed like it wasn't the only piercing she had. Her bralette was pointy at the nipples and I was easily able to outline the rings of her nipple piercings, I could only wonder who she was going to for the piercings because I knew Alpha wouldn't of allowed someone to do such a thing in his pack. 

Abbigail's black and white checkered micro skirt stopped three inches or so down her thigh, threatening to show a little to much if the wind happened to brush by and raise it only the slightest, I stared at her in disgust that she had come dressed in such a way to see Barry, and it irked me to no end.