7 | beast

Aurora had woken up the next morning ready to talk to Hank

Aurora had woken up the next morning ready to talk to Hank. He had told her about the conversation that he had with Raven and she knew he was upset. Aurora had always known that Raven wanted to be different, be accepted, hence why she wasn't surprised when she refused to take the serum.

"I see someone is awake early this morning," Alex smiled as he walked out the shower in just a towel. Aurora couldn't help but stare at the beautiful man in front of her. "Take a picture, it'll last longer," he smirked.

Aurora rolled her eyes, "You and I both know I would but I have to find Hank first." They both got changed and walked down to Hank's lab.

Everyone had joined them and a note was stuck onto the door of his lab:

Gone to the airbase, bring the crate marked X - Hank

They opened the door and Hank's lab had been completely trashed. They all walked in trying to figure out what the hell had happened.

"What the hell happened here?" Erik asked. They found the crate and opened it. Everyone was in awe of what Hank had created. "Looks like Hank has been busy," Erik grinned.

"Do we really have to wear these?" Alex asked. Aurora smirked at her soulmate, knowing how much he would hate having to wear the suits. They grabbed whatever they needed and made their way to the airbase.

"I suggest we suit up," Charles stated.

When they arrived at the airbase, they were all suited up and waiting for Hank

When they arrived at the airbase, they were all suited up and waiting for Hank. Aurora had noticed that the plane they would be taking was built by Hank and remembered the blueprint that he had shown her. The plane looked rather exquisite and she couldn't wait to see how it would run.

"Where is Hank?" Raven questioned. Everyone looked at her, unsure what to say. Everyone knew about the argument that they had.

"I'm here," came Hank's voice. They turned to see where the voice came from and a figure emerged from the shadows. Hank was blue and definitely a beast.

"Hank?" Aurora asked. No one said anything, unsure of how to handle the situation.

"It didn't attack the cells, it enhanced them. It didn't work," he explained. Aurora could feel the sadness radiating off him and wished she could do something to make him feel better.

Raven smiled, "Yes it did, Hank. Don't you see, this is who you were meant to be. This is you. No more hiding." She caressed his cheek, hoping he would understand.

"Never looked better man," Erik said as he slapped Hank on the shoulder. However, Hank didn't take too kindly to his words and grabbed him by the throat.

"Hank," Charles stated as he growled at Erik.

"Don't mock me," Hank snared. Erik looked like he was struggling to breathe as his face went red.

"Hank, put him down immediately." Charles ordered. Hank did as he was told and dropped Erik onto the floor.

"I wasn't" Erik spoke breathlessly.

"Even I got to admit you look pretty badass. I think I got a new name for you, Beast," Alex spoke. Aurora rolled her eyes at her soulmate, hoping Hank wouldn't hurt him but Hank knew how much he meant to her, hence why he controlled himself.

"Are you sure you can fly this thing?" Sean asked.

Hank rolled his eyes at the redhead, "Of course I can. I designed it." Soon enough, they were on their way to Cuba.