Chapter 5: Dinner with The Dreammur's

Y/N's POV..

I ran out of that school and whipped out my phone. I called Darwin.

"Hello?"

"Y/N! Where are you! It was starting to get late and I was scared."

"Don't worry Darwin. I'm coming home right now.. I just, ran into some trouble."

"Okay. "

"Bye Darwin."

"Bye Y/N."

Click. I began to run to our old house, shattered and broken. Our parents had always been over-protective and always had been wealthy. Whenever we wanted something, they would get it for us immediately. 'Man we were spoiled.' I thought in my head. Darwin was waiting at the doorstep. His brown hair moved slightly because of the wind. He ran towards me, his brown eyes sparkling.

"Y/N!" He shouted. I hugged him tightly. "Relax. I just went to school." Darwin looked up at me. "So, what are we going to do now?" He asked. "Without mom or dad... we can't afford anything but..." I stopped midway in my sentence.

A girl with pure black hair and black eyes sent a huge knife towards us. I quickly pulled Darwin to the ground with me, to avoid the flying knife. "A-Ah! What was that for?" Darwin asked, rubbing his head. I grabbed Darwin and began running. He was trailing behind, but he was close. The girl only chuckled and smiled, one that was unatrual.

       She sent more knifes, and Darwin directed me where I was supposed to go."Left!" I moved to my left. "Right!" I moved to my right, but then I nearly tripped on a pebble when Darwin started screaming, "LEFT! GO LEFT!" I struggled to my left, and my knee was hit. I fell to the floor, wincing in pain. "Y/N!" The girl was walking towards  us, smiling creepily. My eyes shook in fear and I was unresponsive to my brother. "Y/N!!!" He shouted, shaking me. I finally shook out of my trance and I looked at him. "What?" "Look!" He exclaimed, pointing at the girl. The girl was standing over to two boys, smiling.

The girl then laughed, as if she just pranked the two boys. Her hair then turned black, and it faded to pink, and her eyes daded to red. "HAHAH! You guys should have seen the look on your faces!" She held out her hand. "I'm AC! Nice to meet you guys! I saw your house and I just wanted to help but I didn't realize I was that scary. " She chuckeld.

"I'm... Y/N." I said shakily, shaking her hand. "Hey no need to be afraid! I wont hurt you!" AC said, looking at Darwin.

Darwin's POV...

Darwin's eyes were wide when she talked to him. 'What if she kills me?' I thought in my head. AC's eyes turned completely black.

"N o w  w e  w o u l d  n o t  w a n t  t h a t  t o  h a p p e n , n o w  w o u l d  w e . . ?"

Y/N seemed confused, and I was trembling. She can read minds! Takee note! And don't say anything you will regret.

AC smiled, "So, where are you guys going anyway?" She asked, placing her hand on her hip. She was wearing a white t-shirt, a red and black flannel tied to her waist, blue jeans, and red and white sneakers. "Well, we were going to a friends house," Y/N says. "Cool! You guys have fun! I'll see ya around!" she says, walking away, waving her hand.
Y/N sighed and rubbed his knee. "Geezus..."he muttered. He roze to his feet and pulled out his phone. He dialled a number in it and put the phone up to his ear. "Hello? .... yeah..... he's a skeleton? ....ok... bye." He hung up and put the phone in his pocket. "A friend of my friend is coming to pick us up and---"
((Cue boneatrusle*)
"AH! ARE YOU Y/N?" A loud voice said coming from a red convertible. I turned around and smiled. "Yep! That's me."
"GREAT! HOP IN MY NEW AWESOME CONVERTIBLE!" He exclaims tapping the door. I chuckle at his innocence and walk inside, in the back. Darwin joined me in the back and I realized that someone else was in the car with the older skeleton. He was a miniature skeleton, with a blue jacket a white sweater underneath and basket ball shorts and pink fuzzy slippers. "hey kiddos. what's your names?"He asked.
"I'm Darwin, and my brother is Y/N. "
The short skeleton chuckled. "cool. i'm sans. Sans the skeleton." He held out his hand. Y/N grinned, and shook his hand, for Y/N had a electric buzzer, and it shocked Sans, at the same time as making a frat sound. He laughed. "hehehehehehehe good one kid," he laughed. Papyrus started the car, and we were off.
Haha cliff hanger