Chapter 4: Chara Dreamurr

Y/N's POV...

I pushed threw the crowd, and found Chara hunched up in the darkest corner of the hallway. "C-Chara? Are you there?" 

Chara's POV...

"C-Chara? Are you there?" Y/N asked calmly. I flinched. 
"Chara? Are you there? Its me. Your best friend." Asriel.. I missed him so much. And stupid Frisk just had to bring back to life with her dumb determination! "Go away!" I screamed. my hands trembling. "Chara are you okay?" Y/N asked, placing his soft hand on my shoulder. I pushed his hand away and glared up at his E/C eyes. "I said leave!" I screamed, even more flowers appeared. 

"Are you okay? That was quite  fall. I'm Asriel. What's your name?"

"..." 

"Chara, huh? That's a nice name." 

Y/N flinched, but sat down next to me. I looked up from my moist, wet hands, from crying. "Hey.. I can tell.. tell you've been through a lot. Can you tell me--" "Just shut up and leave me alone!" Y/N gently places his hand on my face and pushed it so that I was facing his E/C eyes. "Listen." Just listening to Y/N's voice reminded me of Asriel. Tears slowly started to trickle down my face. "Hey, Hey, Hey, don't cry. C-Cause if y-you cry then..." He chuckled and rubbed his eyes, tears starting to run down his cheeks. I looked up at him, the flowers falling from my face. "I-I... Y-You..." Y/N hugs me, his hands wrap tightly around my back. I sobbed into his shoulder. "I-I-I..." I stuttered. 

"Sh.." he cooed. "Everything's alright now." 

We pulled away from the small hug, and I smiled. "Thank you for... helping me." I said, akwardly shruging. He grinned. "Any time!" He exclaimed, holding out a hand. I shook it, and grinned. He picked up a golden flower from the floor, and placing in my brown hair. I blushed. "Well," I looked at my phone. "I have to go back home. Mom's making butterscotch pie. Do you want to join us?" I asked him. He gave a sad smile. "I'd love too! But.. I have to take care of my little bro.. things have been hard for us." He chuckled, but on the inside, you could tell he was slowly breaking away. "Hey. Howz about this. You go, and grab your brother, and you call me when your finished, and I'll call Papyrus to come and pick you up." I explained. Y/N nodded, and started running off. "Thanks! I'll call later!" He said before running off. I smiled, gripping the flower that was on the floor. 

"Ha ha.. There he goes."

Hey guys! Sorry for such a short chapter. WOAHAHHHHHHH OVER 90 VOTES? THATS CRAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZYYYYYYYYYYYYY! 

Thank you for all the support! :3