"I'm not sure." I shrugged and laid my back on the chair.

"It's okay.You should take your time.Don't be stressed just because of it." He advised.

"What about you?" I am curious of him.Did he ever have the same thoughts as me?

"Who doesn't want to be a father?Especially when you're already married,of course,I have think about it too,Soyeon." He replied calmly.

"Okay,uh..I think we should get ready now.I told my sister in law that we'll be there soon and we have to stop somewhere after this.Come on." I pulled his hand and took him inside.

"About the thing that we talked earlier,are you ready?" He asked out of the blue.

"When the time comes,Jungkook." I left to our room and dressed up.We left the house and went to the nearest hypermarket.

"I'll go and take the trolley." Jungkook said and left.I roamed inside the market and went to take the things that I want to buy.Then,I went to the snacks and other junk food station.My favorite.

"There you are." Jungkook showed from the side and pushed the trolley.

"Oh,I want that one!" I took my favorite snacks,chocolate,biscuits and some candies.

"Seriously,are you buying all this for yourself?" Jungkook asked in disbelief.

"I'm also buying this for my niece and nephew.Not only for myself,okay?" I crossed my arms and walked forward.We came across the toys section and I looked at them.

"Do you think Sungjae will like this?" I showed Jungkook a box of puzzle games.He makes a disapproval face.

"Nah..that kid will like that one." He pointed at a set of Avengers figures in it.

"Sungjae or you?" I took the box and looked at him.He showed me his shy smile and take a look at it.

"I can have Iron Man and Sungjae can take the others." He suggested.

"You have a lot of Iron Man at home yet you still want this?" I asked him and he nodded with his really innocent face.I just can't look at his babyish face.I'm weak.

"I'll buy it then." I gave up and put it in the trolley.I didn't forget to buy something for my niece and after I got everything,we paid for it and went to my brother's house.

"Unnie." I knocked on the door.

"Unnie." I knocked again and the door finally swung open but not by unnie.

"Sungjae-ah..Annyeong." I bent to his level and patted his head.

"Annyeong,noona.Jungkook hyung!Come play with me." Sungjae immediately took Jungkook's hand and pulled him in. Jungkook just looked at me with the help me look but I let him play with my nephew.

"Yah,what about me?" I asked that little boy.

"Noona can come in." He turned his head to look at me then proceed taking Jungkook to his play room.I took the things that I bought inside and put them in the kitchen.

"Hi,Soyeon.Sorry I was handling two babies at a time."

"Let me guess.The other baby is old enough, right?"

"Too old to be called a baby." Haneul herself dissed her own husband.

"Haha..where is he,unnie?"

"In the room.Curling under his blanket while watching his Mario series." She stated.

"Okay,I'll go to check him up."

"Oh,by the way Soyeon where's Jungkook?"

"He's with Sungjae."

"Okay,I'll make some tea for us." I nodded and left to Jin's room.

"Room service for Kim Seokjin." I knocked before opening the door.

"Oppa!" I waved at him and he just gave me a cold stare.

"Why are you so loud? I'm sick here." He replied with his raspy voice.

"Mianhe,I just want to cheer my sick brother up." I took a sit next to him.He sit up straight and I noticed that he has a lot of tissues under his blanket.

"Oh God, did you really use all that and put it there?" I pointed the tissues with a disgusted face.

"I can't reach for the trash can.A-ah..a-choo!" He grabbed some tissues and wiped his nose.

"I think you should go to the clinic, Oppa."

"It's okay.This is just a normal fever." His voice is changing too.I used the back of my hand and checked his forehead.

"It's burning hot, Oppa. You really need to go to the clinic." I told him again but this old man never listen.I guess he will listen if Haneul unnie talk to him.

"I'm going out." I left and went to talk to unnie.She went to the room while I go to the play room to find my missing husband and nephew.When I found them,Jungkook was rolling on the ground like an action movie star with a gun toy in his hand and Sungjae was at the corner hiding behind his playing tent,faking to shoot Jungkook using his own gun.

I smiled at the sight of them and secretly took their picture because this moment is worth capturing.

"Jae-ah!Come here to noona."

"No,I want to play with Jungkook hyung." Tch.He is not even looking at me.

"Jungkook hyung needs to rest.He's tired already.Right,Jungkook?" I signaled him to nod and yes,he nodded.

"Sungjae-ah,I need to rest.Let's stop for a while,okay? Come, let me carry you behind my back." Jungkook carried Sungjae behind his back and went out to the living room.I followed them from behind and went to take some drinks for them.

"Soyeon,can you and Jungkook take care of the kids while we go to the clinic?" Haneul unnie came approaching me in the kitchen.

"Sure,unnie.We can take care of them."

The two of them left and it was only the four of us here.

"Unnie told us to take care of the kids just now.They're going to the clinic.My brother is really sick." I sat next to him on the couch.Then,Jungkook whispered something which made me dumbfounded.

"Yah,can we have our mini ones already?"