Process of Contribution

Do you like to write? Let's make it more precise. Do you like to write poems? Well we have got the perfect thing for you.

There are times when poets feel that they are not appreciated as much as they should be. People don't get their writing or even worse, they don't read poetry. Today's world sees a dropdown in reading habits and the art of narrating stories through poems are basically enroute towards extinction. If you want to showcase your talents in the field of poetry, we bring to you a collaborative book titled - 'Cries of an Aching Heart' - by Adhish Mazumder on the author's Official Wattpad account.

What do you need to do?

Well, all you need to do is bring out the best you've got and deliver the best possible piece of work you can conjure from the depths of your mind. Then submit the piece either by messaging us on Adhish Mazumder's official Facebook Page or by mailing the author directly at author@adhishmazumder.com . The world lacks the emotional connect and is getting more and more mechanical by the day. Channel your emotions and save poetry from oblivion. Any form of poetry related to the topic is accepted. While sending please write a few lines about why the poem was penned, whom it's dedicated to (if it be dedicated to someone), and why you think your poem needs to be on the collection of poems in the Wattpad book - 'Cries of an Aching Heart' - available freely to Wattpad reader base and the world reader base.

The names of the poems selected will be available on official Facebook page of the author with appropriate copyright given to the poet sending the piece of work. The poem will also be available on his Facebook page for you to share.
Link to Official Facebook Page - http://www.facebook.com/authoradhishmazumder.

Keep your eyes on the page. Tentative date of the commencement of online publishing of the poems in Adhish's collaborative book - 'Cries of an Aching Heart' - will be August first week. Submissions would be accepted throughout the year. You can send in more than one submission. Help Adhish make poetry great again by contributing to his collaborative book available freely online at Wattpad. Spread the word around to fellow poets. Use the hashtag #SavingPoemswithAdhish to gain our notice on social media.

For more details subscribe to the author's Facebook page or the author's official website - www.adhishmazumder.com.