Chapter 18: Clean Up

"Oh I've been working on Planeptune, waste my life away!" I sang aloud, demolishing a giant chunk of concrete.

"Brian, shut up!" Blanc growled. "You're such a blusterbuss!"

"Don't have to be so mean!" I said. I was using my powers to move heavy objects, destroy stuff, and open portals to no longer, active, dimensions where the rubble could go. I sighed.

"I'm sorry, but I just want this work done." Blanc stated. "You're just being slightly annoying."

"Well I'm sorry I'm just trying to lighten up the mood!" I stated. Blanc sighed.

"Why were we even paired together?" Blanc asked.

"I dunno. I guess it was because we don't like each other, and they want us to be more friendly towards each other." I said. That was probably true. Blanc and I never really got along too well.

(*flashback*)

I just gotten into a fight with Blanc and she was White Heart. I was in mid-swing, when I stopped.

"Whoa, whoa, time out!" I said.

"What's the problem?" Blanc asked.

"Well, your HDD form seems a little off than the others." I stated.

"What do you mean?"

"Your form just seems to fall, how should I say this, flat." I said. Blanc had one red eye. Just a dot.

"What do you mean by that?" Blanc asked.

"I would say it flat out, but it's not a big weight on my chest!" I smiled.

"You prick!" Blanc charged at me, and swung her ax.

"Well this is a pre-tit-ament," I smirked. "That was a bad one, hang on one sec while I come up with a better one, oka-" I was thrown back, the blade cutting into me. "Ouch! What the hell?"

"Just because I'm flat-chested doesn't mean anything!" Blanc snapped. She raised her ax once more.

"Someone's a little nippy today!" I then blacked out.

(*end flashback*)

"I'm sorry about being mean," I said, not looking at Blanc. "I'm just a jester, a clown. I just like to joke around. But I knew it wasn't nice. So, I'm really sorry and I hope you accept my apology." I then blasted the debris into an open dimension.

"Wow, Brian." Blanc smiled. "That's actually quite mature of you."

"Do you forgive me?" I asked.

"Of course I do." Blanc smiled, and then hugged me.

***

It was currently night, and we all deserved a break. I of course had more wine. Classic. Unoriginal. Plot device! ( ;) ) I walked out onto a balcony, and stared up at the stars, the wine in the right hand of my arm I used to prop myself on the edge. The moon was bright, and it was full. In my dimension, that signaled a WereDemon. A horrible beast from hell. I sighed.

"Maybe I should go back now." I said aloud.

"Y-you want to leave?" I heard a voice behind me. I turned to see Neptune.

"Oh, Neps. I was just thinking aloud. I'm not gonna leave for good, but just to check on my dimension. Make sure there are no demons killing innocents." I explained.

"But, I can't lose you again." Neptune threw her arms around me. "Don't leave!"

"Neps," I sighed. I used my hand to rub her back, trying to comfort her. She hugged me tighter. "You can't lose me! Not easily!"