"Jimin? Is that you?"

Yoongi's chest fluttered, "Who is that?"

"It's just my dad," Jimin shrugged, "Dad, we're in the bathroom!"

Mr Park cracked open the door and gaped in, "What are you two doing?"

Oh my god. Oh my god. I'm in so much trouble-

"Yoongi is dyeing my hair," Jimin answered, hissing as Yoongi finished off the last of the hair bleach.

"Alright, well open a window or something. It stinks." Mr Park suggested, walking around Yoongi and Jimin as he reached up to the window and cracked it open. "Yoongi, I'm hoping he's not making you do this. No one should have to suffer this stench." Mr Park laughed, Yoongi realised who Jimin got his laugh from.

"Oh, it's alright Mr Park." Yoongi grinned, trying his best to please the older man. "It's kind of fun anyway."

Mr Park nodded and smiled slightly, "I'll leave you two then." As he left the room he shouted, "And Jimin, do your math homework! Make sure your brother does his too!"

Yoongi snickered, "Yeah, Jimin. Do your math homework."

Jimin groaned and slapped Yoongi's arm, "You're not my dad, shush."

Yoongi's gummy smile faltered as the question that had been bugging him popped back into his mind, the question he dreaded the answer to. "Jimin?" When Jimin hummed in response Yoongi sighed, "Do...you like Taehyung?"

Jimin hummed again softly, "Mm, yeah. He's really funny and nice." He reached his head back and looked up at Yoongi who was trying really hard not to make eye contact. "Why?"

"Just wondering." Yoongi shrugged, trying to play it off casually even though his heart was beating in his throat.

Jimin looked forward again and nibbled on his bottom lip, "Do you like Taehyung?"

"Of course, he's like one of my best friends," Yoongi stated, snatching the hair dye off the bathroom sink and shoving it into his back jean pocket. "You need to lean under running water and wash the bleach out, then we'll dye it."

"Do I have to... get naked?" Jimin asked quietly.

"Huh?" Yoongi stammered, his paler cheeks blooming into a red hue. "No, no. You can just lean under the shower. I'll help you if you want."

Yoongi helped Jimin stumble across the bathroom, hair still saturated in bleach. Yoongi's nostrils were attacked with the sharp stench of bleach as he cradled Jimin's head under the lukewarm shower stream. It was a bit of an awkward position, Jimin bent over with his hair under the running shower stream with Yoongi right behind him washing the bleach out.

Jimin sighed, standing up with a little pout playing on his lips. "My shirt's wet." Yoongi looked down at Jimin's white shirt, the soaked spot plastered to his chest.

Heat rushed to Yoongi's face. "It's okay, we're nearly done. But I think we need to do one more round of bleach."

Jimin groaned and complained but he let Yoongi do another lot of bleach and wash it out under the shower. Jimin secretly liked the feeling on Yoongi's slender hands in his hair and Yoongi secretly liked the feeling of Jimin's silky hair between his slender veiny fingers.

"Please don't be angry if you don't like it." Yoongi nibbled frantically on his bottom lip as he blow-dried Jimin's hair.

" Yoongi nibbled frantically on his bottom lip as he blow-dried Jimin's hair

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Jimin giggled, "I won't be angry, how bad can it be?"

Yoongi took in a deep breath and set the hair-dryer down, "Okay. One, two, three!" He took his hands off Jimin's eyes and studied his face as he looked back into the bathroom mirror.

"I look..."

Oh no.

"I look..."

Say goodbye to any possibility of him liking you.

"I look... like an onion!" Jimin grinned, shaking his hands through his hair.

Yoongi nervously laughed, "Is that a good thing?"

"Yes!" Jimin giggled, covering his mouth with his hand before pulling Yoongi into a tight hug. "Thank you, Yoongi." He whispered into Yoongi's ear, making the mint green-haired boy blush brighter than he ever had before.

a;n

soz fams, this is late but i already wrote the next chapter so expect thattttttt

-silkcity

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
vision { yoonmin }जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें