“I’m a very, um, clumsy person, y’know?” Liam said as he kept hitting rows of chairs trying to find the perfect one.

            Caroline giggled, “I can tell, I mean you kept hitting yourself while we got popcorn and then when we were paying for the ticket you hit yourself against the table, it’s quite cute though!”

            Liam smiled down awkwardly, “Yeah... I-um… hah.”

            “Here’s alright.” Caroline smiled and took a seat beside Liam who almost couldn’t find the correct spot to place his bottom.

            “You’re not going to wear your 3D glasses?” Caroline asked while opening hers.

            “No, these… these glasses. They’re… they’re like better than those Google Glasses y’know? They, um, they… they… They have a setting for 3D, yeah! They-They have a setting for that! I… um…” Liam lowered his voice and spoke to his glasses, “Glass, go on 3D mode.”

            “I thought they weren’t Google Glasses?”

            “They-They They aren’t, I just, I, um. I named them Glass, y’know? Like-Like a cute little pet name you know? They-um-They have a setting where you can change their name, yeah.” Liam kept face palming himself mentally after every word that came out of his mouth.

            “Oh, okay…” Caroline said feeling a bit odd. “Look there’s the trailers! I like trailers!”

            After small talks and comments throughout the movie, which consisted of Liam just nodding and agreeing to everything Caroline said, the movie was over and they walked out of the theater holding hands while Liam bumped himself into some items and people.

            “Don’t you think the little snow man was really cute?” Caroline asked while they walked outside to Caroline’s car.

            “Yes, he was very cute.” Liam agreed smiling.

            “Who was your favorite?”

            “I, um, the snowman.” Liam said, “What about you?”

            “I like the ice queen, I totally forgot her name though.” Caroline said, “Oh there’s my car! You don’t have to walk me all the way there, it’s okay.”

            “Oh, okay.” Liam smiled.

            “Today was very great,” Caroline said looking up at Liam’s sunglasses-covered eyes.

            “Yes, it was very fun.” Liam kindly said.

            “Another time, maybe?” Caroline said batting her eyelashes.

            “Yes, maybe, of course maybe.” Liam face palmed himself about five hundred times.

            Caroline looked down at her feet when she realized she wasn’t getting kissed today, “Well… see you at school?”

            “Yes, of course,” Liam said, “See you Caroline.”

            After Liam heard Caroline’s engine turn on and drive away from a little bit far away from where he was standing in the sidewalk, Liam took out his phone and called Niall.