Chapter 17

Adrien pov.

You know life has a way of making things work out and we'll things had worked out great for me and Marinette. I made up with my father and went back to school where Marinette became my girlfriend much to the shock and confusion of a lot of people especially my ex girlfriend Chloe who I now hear is dating a talking frog. Apparently she promised she would go out with him if she retrieved her Prada handbag from a fountain. Of course she lied but her father wanting to avoid bad publicity that would say local mayor raises his daughter to be a liar all over media so he made her date him.

Marinette's uncle and that pervert Theo were arrested per my phone call and they'll probably be away for a long time. I haven't heard from Lila but Plagg says she's getting her just reward for all the curses she's throughout the years. I don't know how they punish witches but I don't think I wanna find out.

I still see Plagg and Tikki from time to time and they couldn't be happier except whenever they argue over Plagg going to cheese rehab. Nino and I reunited and he was a little upset that I had disappeared for two years without telling him but he forgave me once I explained everything. I also met his new girlfriend Alya who's a pretty cool girl. Together the four of us passed all our classes and graduated. Marinette and I have decided to spend the summer traveling together to see the world before we go to college. My dad said it was crazy but he didn't stop me because he owes me. But before our adventure can began Marinette and I have to attend a little graduation party.

"Sorry I'm late." She said rushing to meet me. She was dressed in a beautiful, light pink and cream colored, lace and vintage spring dress with matching white sandals. She had sewn the dress herself and it looked perfect on her. Her hair was down in waves and pinned back with a pink rose while a little blush and lip gloss highlighted her beautiful face. I swear she was the beautiful woman in the world.

"You are so beautiful." I said embracing her. I inhaled her scent, she smelled of fresh lavender.

"I'm only beautiful because I'm so in love." She giggled while blushing.

We then locked arms and walked into the building where the party was held.

"Hey dude you made it." Nino said hugging me. "Hey you're not gonna disappear on me like you did at the last dance right?"

"No vanishing act this time." I reassured him.

"Girl! You look fantastic!" Alya said running to hug Marinette. "I love the dress."

"Thanks I made it myself." She said.

"Really? Well let's try that dress out on the dance floor."

We spent the whole night laughing, dancing, and enjoying delicious pastries that were provided by the kind caters Tom and Sabine and when it got dark we all went outside to watch the fireworks the school had bought for extra amusement. Marinette and I sat up on a hill, wrapped in a blanket and watched in awe as the entire night sky was lit up with explosions and blast of light and color.

"Aren't they beautiful?" Marinette asked.

"Yeah they are." I agreed.

"So you'll be ready when I come to pick you up tomorrow morning right?"

"Of course and I believe the our first stop should be Normandy."