Chapter 10

No one's pov

Plagg and Tikki walked out into the woods at midnight, it was a full moon out and once they reached the middle of the woods they stepped into a ring of mushrooms. Suddenly three women and two men appeared. One man was green all over, the other man was purple. The women all had wands and wings on their backs, the first woman was blue, the second was yellow, and the third was orange.

"Tikki!" The three women said hugging her.

"How are you?" The yellow one asked.

"I'm fine thank you." Tikki said.

"We've missed you so." The orange one said.

"And I have missed you."

"Well let's get down to business." The blue one said.

She made a table with seven chairs appear and they all sat down.

"So progress report." The blue woman called Duusu asked "What are your missions?"

"An evil dwarf has turned a boy called Ivan into a bear." The green man named Wayzz said. "I need to help him find someone who will help him defeat the dwarf to break the spell. He's already met two young peasant girls. There names are Alix and Mylene."

"How long has he been a bear?" The purple man named Nooroo asked.

"At least three years. What about you?"

"Kim insulted an old witch who turned him into a frog. To be freed a princess must kiss him. I've decided to serve as his faithful servant til the spell breaks."

"A mermaid named Rose asked me to turn her into a human so she could be with a Prince named Ali." The orange woman named Trixx sighed. "But she cannot speak in her human form and if her prince loves another she must turn to sea foam."

"How sad." The yellow woman named Pollen said.

"I tried to talk her out of it but she wouldn't listen."

"Poor girl." Pollen said. "There is a princess named Juleka who has fallen asleep for a hundred years and so she will remain until I can find a prince to kiss her."

"Good luck with that. How did that happen?"

"A fairy did it because she didn't get invited to her sixteenth birthday party. Overreact much?"

"There is a woman kind and honest but no child or family to love her so I granted her wish to have a child by bringing her doll Manon to life." Duusu said. "But to make her a real girl she must be brave, truthful, and unselfish."

"Didn't you do that with a toy maker in Italy a couple centuries back?" Wayzz asked.

"Yes."

"What do you have Plagg and Tikki?" Nooroo asked.

"Ours was a handsome young prince turned into a beast by a witch after he rejected her." Plagg said.

"It was Lila wasn't it?" Nooroo said.

"None other."

"That girl is trouble!" Pollen said.

"This is your fault!" Wayzz said to Trixx. "Why did you teach her how to use magic?"

"I was only trying to help her. She wasn't always so wicked, she was once just a sad young girl who needed help."

"Well now all she does is torture mortals!" Pollen said.

"Enough!" Duusu said. "Trixx is not to blame she was only doing what she was supposed to do. Our mission as good witches and wizards are to help mortals who suffer supernatural problems. Plagg, Tikki, continue."