[CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN]

Picking up her cap and gown Violet puts them on. It was graduation day for Forks High School and Violet couldn't be happier knowing she had more free time to spend with Jasper and her family. Hearing Jasper step out of the closet as he finishes getting dressed she turns around. He was dressed in a black tux and a grey striped tie along with his cap and gown.

"Very dashing." Violet compliments.

"And you are utterly breathtaking." Jasper replies taking her into his arms.

"What are you doing?" Violet questions as Jasper brushes his fingers through her hair.

"I love you." Jasper tells her grinning.

"I love you too." Violet smiles and closes her eyes as Jasper kisses her. Feeling his tongue graze hers she wants nothing more than to let him in, but instead she reluctantly pulls away from him with a sigh. "We should go. I'm sure Esme wants to get a few pictures of everyone before the graduation."

"Yeah. You're probably right." Jasper nods.

"Oh, I'm definitely right." Violet states causing Jasper to laugh and she grabs his hand . "Come on."

The pair speed downstairs and out of the house to where Esme and Hanna were taking pictures of Edward, Alice, and Will while Carlisle watched from the side.

"There's the lost couple." Hanna comments.

"You know what they say — the best ones always arrive last." Violet says.

"I've never heard anyone say that." Hanna retorts raising an eyebrow at her.

"Whatever. It's still true." Violet argues.

"Uh,huh. I'm sure it is." Hanna mutters.

"Alright, Violet, Jasper, go stand by the group so I can get some pictures of you guys." Esme instructs.

"Yes, ma'am." Violet responds walking over to the group before placing one arm around Jasper's back and the other around Edward's, smiling as Esme's camera flashes.

"Alright, over here!" Hanna calls taking out her phone before taking a couple of pictures for herself. "Okay, three musketeers — move to the side. It's time for Violet and Jasper to get some couple pics."

"Classy, Han." Violet remarks narrowing her eyes.

"What can I say? Classy is my middle name." Hanna grimaces. "Now shut up and smile."

Rolling her eyes Violet leans into Jasper and places a hand on his chest as he wraps his arm around her. After a couple flashes Violet pulls away and the guys leave to start up the cars.

"So, do you think yellow is my color?" Violet asks.

"I don't know. It kind of blends in with the hair." Hanna informs her.

"That's not false." Violet agrees.

"So how is the whole school thing? Is it as painstakingly trivial as the modern day movies make it up be?" Hanna inquires.

"Eh, it's not that bad minus some of the kids' odors." Violet shrugs. "Why? Are you thinking of joining the high school experience club?"