[CHAPTER ONE]

VIOLET GRACE FALLON never really knew what real love was until she met Jasper Whitlock Hale. She blocked her feelings out for so long, she almost forgot how good it could feel. But upon meeting Jasper, she knew it was too late to turn back.

So that's why when she looks up at the god like creature above her, she knows he's all she's ever really gonna need when it came down to it. Violet looks down as Jasper's hand caresses her cheek, sending electric shocks through her entire body.

"So beautiful." Jasper whispers. "I love you."

"I love you too." Violet replies, a giant smile growing on her face.

Placing her lips on his, she begins to kiss him. It was slow and passionate at the same time. But then she does the one thing she knows Jasper can never resist, the French kiss. And as she does, both of their minds become fuzzy making them unable to think about anything else. But then they stop as Emmett begins to bang on the wall.

"If you guys aren't out here in two minutes, I'm coming in there." Emmett warns.

"We're coming." Violet assures him and listens to him walking down the stairs. "Well, looks like it's time for the real world."

"Do we have to?" Jasper asks.

"Yes, unfortunately we do." Violet answers standing up. "Now come on, let's get a move on before everyone gets impatient."

"Fine." Jasper sighs and they both speed to their closet where they quickly get dressed.

After they finish getting ready, the grab hands and run downstairs where they find Emmett, Rosalie, Edward, Alice, and Will waiting for them.

"Took you guys long enough." Rosalie remarks.

"Well it's not my fault that Jasper takes forever with his hair." Violet counters. "He's beginning to turn into Edward over here."

"Violet, please don't drag me into this. I have nothing to do with this situation." Edward says.

"Edward, you are part of this family. That obligation makes you involved." Violet states. "So suck it up."

"What's the fighting about this time?" Carlisle asks entering the room with Esme following closely behind.

"Well, let's see. Rosalie was being impatient and Edward was being.. well, Edward. So nothing short of the usual." Violet informs him.

"Shouldn't you guys be going off to school?" Esme questions.

"Of course." Will smiles. "We were just about to leave."

"Kiss up." Emmett mutters.

"I heard that." Will says.

"I know." Emmett smirks walking past him.

The rest of the Cullen siblings follow their brother down to the garage where there sat five beautiful, expensive cars. Emmett, Jasper, and Will would be going in Emmett's Jeep, Violet, Alice and Rosalie would be going in Rosalie's Mercedes, Edward would be going in his Volvo. And after reaching Forks High School, the couples find their way back to one another.