☆♡1♡☆

Marco's POV☆

*SLICE*

    As tears rolled down my cheeks I realized I hadn't been killed, but there stood my hero in a long dress. She looked like an angel, with long blonde locks of hair. She stood there with a sword in her hands, blood on her dress, and tears streaming down her face. ..

Star's POV

    I felt like I was sobbing. Yet I didn't know what I had just done. I was breathing heavily. I didn't want to open my eyes to see what I had done. Finally, after I calmed my breathing down, I opened my eyes to witness something traumatizing. In my hands I held a sword, blood trickling down its razor end. And a lifeless body, without a head. Many people of the court gasped and fainted. My mother however, showed tears and anger in her face. She marched toward me trying to take the sword, I quickly got up, grabbed Marco, and ran out if the palace.

    "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!", Marco screamed at me as we ran, and ran.

    "You really should be thanking me! I saved your life!!!", his face softened a bit as we stoped to catch our breath in the forest. We could already hear the guards behind us.

    "I..guess I could thank you.", he was tired, huffing and puffing.

♡S♡: Uhh.. THANK ME LATER!

     The guards caught up.

☆M☆: WAIT WHERE ARE YOU TAKING ME!?

♡S♡: A place long forgot an by Mewmans...

Authors note: I will be updating randomly so look out for that