Chapter 7

The burning sensation in me continue to swell. Never in my life did I felt such pain eating me up before. My bottom hurt though I was used to being anally raped. It's was just the harsh words that the man I love spat out.

              Tears were escapting out of my eyes for a long time. It was nearly dusk here and I struggle to get up. The painful words were replaying in my  head. My bottom felt wet but I manage to at least sit up. My breathing was uneven and my heart pound harshly in my chest.

               Maybe this wasn't where I belonged after all. I  had to get out. I cannot endure this pain no more. For someone that I had a heart to, he just simply used me in order to vent his anger out just because I looked like his previous lover. Reaching to the sink, I gripped on it and pulled myself up. I barely had any strength left.

               The moon had already shown itself beyond the clouds. I didn't want Aura to see me before he step into his room. I crept up to the bathroom door and opened it slowly, taking a peek. My eyes widened when I saw that Aura was in bed already, sleeping. His sleeping face was so beautiful, his milky skin looked beautiful as the moon light hit his face. I stepped out quietly, making sure I didn't make any loud sounds that can wake him up.

                Though I had difficulty walking out the door, I heard his mumbling.

                "Nn. . .Neo. . ." he muttered. I stopped and turned around. "Neo. . why did you dump me. . nn. . " he whispered in his dreams. That shattered my heart immediately. I watched him breathing in and out, calling for the man he loves so much. I gripped on my shirt and walked out his room quietly.

                 There was a long hall at both ends when I came out. I looked at both direction and saw a maid standing there by an intersection at some point, wiping the dishes. I gasped and tried to hide somewhere. With all that sound I made, the maid looked at my direction. 

                 Setting aside what she was doing, she glanced at my direction and fixated her eyes on it.

                 "Someone there? Lord Aura? Is that you?" she said, her voice very high. I turned around and placed a finger on my lips. The maid gasped and i shook my head violently. The maid stepped up to me and gasped again. I leaned towards her and shushed her.

                  "Shhh!" I said and she kept her mouth shut, nodding.

                  "Sir Xylen?" she said and I nodded.

                  "Please quiet down. Master Aura is sleeping. . ." I said and she stared at me. She placed her hands in front of her, formally. 

                   "I do apologize. For what reason are you doing out of Lord Aura's room? He strictly forbidden you to come out. Even he told us that."  she whispered and I nodded sadly, lowering my head. My heart clenched at the sound of his name.

                    "He. . ." I began. "I. . ." I couldn't get the words out of my mouth. "I do not belong here at all." I bit my lips just saying the words. "Do you know the safest exit out of here? Please tell me." I said and she looked at me like she was shocked or something.

                    "Eh? Did you have an argument with Lord Aura?" she asked and I kept my silenece, still lowering my head. "Oh. . ." the maid read my thoughts and she fidget, averting her eyes away. "If you wish to leave this area," she began and pointed to the direction beyond me. I turned around and looked at the area she pointed.

                     "This. . " I said and she nodded.

                      "If you wish to leave this area, go all the way there and look to your left. There, you will see a hidden set of stairs. Walk through those stairs and it'll lead you to the door at the back of the palace. When you come out from there, you will be at the garden where Lord Aura's parents were buried. Take your right through the gardens and you'll be out of the palace." she said and I widened my eyes when she said about Aura's parents. They were dead? I didn't want to ask any more information about his family since it was none of my business.