Chapter 3

"I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry. . I'm so sorry. . " Those words repeated in my head without a stop in it. I sighed frustratedly and stared at the ceiling which apparently had nothing interesting to look at. But his face and the tears, as well as his expression remained inside my heart. It's been forever since I've seen a heart throbbing expression like that.

I rolled one side on my bed and my eyes were fixated on my blanket this time. I honestly really wanted to know why he made such a face towards me. Besides looking like my ex, why did he also make the same sad expression? It clenched my heart. The thoughts about him would not leave my mind. The sun attacking in the window was burning my head and I hopped off the bed and sat straight. This time, I stared at the floor.

The prisoner was beautiful looking but what surprised me other than his resemblance was that how his body reacted when I just touched him a little. He was sensitive, unlike him and I had the feeling that he was very experienced with sex too. But that dark hair and those dark eyes. . .not like him, the prisoner's eyes were more angelic.

His painful expression had me turned on.

Goddammit! Why can't I stop thinking about him? Just because he looked like Neo doesn't mean that my heart is still after him!

. . . .No. My heart still yearns for Neo. It was true that my heart shattered and ripped into pieces when he dumped me for another man whose beauty were not even on my level, but to see another person looking almost exactly like him, my heart was fluttering.

KNOCK! KNOCK!

I jumped out of my thoughts when I heard the door knocked. Straightening myself up and fixing my hair, I sat up against the bed.

"Lord Aura, I have brought you food from the request of the highness." a soft feminine voice spoke. Oh. It was just one of the maids.

"Come in." I said and the door knob turned and the door was opened. A young maid had a tray in both of her hands and walked in, bowing down to pay her respect in front of me and set the tray on the table.

"Thank you Lord Aura. Now, if you shall excuse me," she began and walked her way out the door. I snapped out of my deep thoughts for a bit and stood up.

"Wait." I said and placed one of my hands in my pockets. "I have a request." I said and she turned around, the thin ruffles of her dress made her legs visible to see. Her green eyes were fixated in mine.

"Yes, Lord Aura? What can I do for you?" she said softly, the voice that some what annoyed me. She placed both of her hands in front of her chest.

"Send the prisoner up my room but don't do it alone. Take a guard with you and asked him to released him. Say that it is under my order. Lead him this way to my room with the prisoner. In order for my request to fulfilled, I must see all you three together. Is that understood?" I said, and pierced my eyes into hers. She flinched a bit and nodded.

"Yes Lord Aura, your request shall be fulfilled now. Please excuse me." she said and turned around, closing the door behind me. I watch her leave and then gave another sigh out. Walking towards to the tray of food, the aroma triggered my stomach to growl. Uncovering the plate, the smell of the roast beef toppled on a bed of lettuce and other veggies began to make my mouth water.

I sliced a piece with the knife and ate it. The taste was decent but I wouldn't say it was good. Finishing the food within fifteen minutes, I took a sip of red wine that the maid brought in along with the food. I held the glass in my hand and watch the bloody red color swaying around. Wiping my mouth, I threw the napkin on the tray.