Chapter 1

I walked back to my father's town angrily while drowning my thoughts about both of them. I couldn't believe I just lost my love just like that. And certainly, I couldn't believe that he would break up with me just like that too. I loved him so much and my heart was squeeze blood out when I couldn't see him. Rumors have been saying that he did live outside of town, which is why I left my father's area to go find him.

                  But who would of know he had someone in his heart already? I thought he was glad to see me after two years since we did have passionate sex for the first time. Damn! Now that he decided he want to break up with me, I'm fine with that.

                  Walking nearly five miles back into my dad's town, I was suddenly greet with rich looking women. I narrowed my eyes at them. Women didn't interest me at all. I'm only into men because I'm gay and I'm gay due to the fact my heart was stolen by him.

                  "Welcome back your honorable!" the high pitch women said and they fluttered their long lashes at me. I ignored them and walked past them. How fucking annoying. Just because I am the son of a Royal*, it doesn't mean that all the women can climb up me like that and expect me to offer them good stuff.

[ Royal* - a level of class that is equal to being a King or Queen at this time. Aura is the son of a king so that makes him a prince. ]

                    "Oh, your honorable Aura! Where have you been these days? Our town missed you!" another high pitch women said. I dart a glare at them and they shuddered, cuddling up all together.

                     "Leave.Me.Alone." I said coldly and they twitched at my words frightenedly. They kept their mouths shut and I turned around, walking back to my father's palace to nap off my stress.

                     "Eek, don't you think that Master Aura have been cold lately?" I heard one of the annoying ass bitch say.

                     "Yes yes indeed! What do you think happened to him when he was out for two days?" another one reply and the anger inside of me raced through my veins. I turned around irritately.

                     "Say one more fucking thing about me and I'll sentence your asses to death!" I said, my voice rising at the last part of the sentence. The dumb women shrieked and bow down fiercely to apologize.

                     "We're so sorry your honorable! We won't talk again! We'll leave your sight now!" they all said and bow down quickly and suddenly scrammed all together. I turned around and continued walking back to my palace which was all the way at the end of the town. This filthy town consists of nothing but the atmosphere of business. Every walls were taken by stalls or even mini buildings and restaurants. However, they were also starving people napping against the walls. Every town you encounter will have starving people.

                     "Hello your honorable." oh my god. Now even the townspeople were starting to greet me. Ignoring the best as I could, I heard a deep voice calling for me.

                     "Your honorable! Why don't you try this treat out!" I turned to the voice with a bad mood on and found that it was one of the stall owners who was calling me. I narrowed my eyes at him and he handed me what seemed to be a candy on a stick? "It's real good and famous around the town here! Try it! For it, it's free." he said and I hesitated to and stared at the candy.

                      It was round with a red color like blood but it had a sweet smell to it so I took it and put it in my mouth and sucked on the candy. Well. . .it is good.