Chapter 2

"Stand right there Aura!" my uncle's voice screamed at me. I stopped walking and already muttered misery to myself. Oh my god, what the fuck did this old man want? I've been out for two days, can't I at least get some rest? I heard angry footsteps near me and my uncle, who was short than I am, dart nastily into my eyes. I looked down at him.

          "What." I said unhappily. I was tired, too tired to be exactly. Oh for the love of god, can't he give me a break?

          "Don't what me, young man! Just what exactly do you think you're doing, commanding my men to do what you want? When I sentence someone to death, they get death! And you definitely have no rights telling what they shall do and don't! When you come of age to inherit the throne, then it is your decision. Otherwise, I am in charge here!" he finally bitched out.

           I stared at him intensely and he was panting due to the fact he wouldn't shut his mouth up on lecturing me what I can and cannot do.

          "Ya done?" I spat out and I saw him twitch in surprise. A vein popped out of his head and I ignored him and walked past him.

          "Just where do you think you're going Aura!? I'm not done with you yet! For God's sake, I can't believe my brother would leave such an impudent and immature boy to take over the throne!" he continuously lectured me. I stopped at the last part of his sentence and that immediately triggered my anger to run in my veins. I turned around and gave him a glare. My uncle shuddered.

           "For one thing, you are my uncle and not my father. For the second thing, I was suppose to inherit the throne after my father's death and not you. You just chose to babysit my ass. I have my father's blood in me, therefore it makes me the one in charge and not you. For the third thing, I am not impudent and immature. It seems like you got your wordings mixed up when you know you are talking about yourself. For the last thing, I do whatever I wish to do. You're the one who has no rights to tell me what to do, uncle." I said finally and I could multiples of veins popping out of his head. He didn't know what to say anymore and clenched his teeth in disappointment.

           I left the throne and walked upstairs to my room on the spiral staircase with twinkling candles blinking at the tip of the strings. Opening the door to my room to reveal bunches of photographs of me and Neo, I flopped on my king size bed and took in a deep breath. What a day.

           I was supposed to drift to sleep but the thoughts of the man who I command my uncle's guards to lock up was still swirling in my head. He honestly looked a lot like Neo; with his dark black hair and the bangs covering part of his dark black eyes.

          That's it. I was going to pay him a visit.

          And probably vent my anger out on him since he resembled Neo a lot and I'm still not over him.

          Leaving my room, I ran downstairs and took a sharp left to another set of stairs that led to the prisoner's chamber. It was dark in here but with the sun attacking in from an angle in the windows each cell had, it was bright. So bright that you could see the dusts in the rays. I squint my eyes and founded the man who was cuffed up with chains; his two hands were helpless, binding them together.

          When he heard my footsteps, his eyes opened and fear were sinking into him. He scoot back against the walls and I felt like with any person he encountered, he was scared of them. I walked in front of his cell and placed my hands on the rusty bars. He remained calm afterward and glanced at me.

           "You. . ." he began and I tilted my head a bit, waiting for what he was going to say. "You were the one. . who saved me." he stated and I narrowed my eyes at him. He shuddered.

           "Saved?" I said, disagreement hitting in my voice. "I didn't save you. I simply wanted to imprison you."

          "But. . I was going to die. Your words saved me. Instead of being slaughtered, I am kept prison in here. Thank you." He said and I unhook the keys to his cell and unlocked the gates. Walking in, I closed the gate and tossed the keys to the side. He waited for my arrival in front of him and he looked up at me. My eyes gave him a cold stare but he didn't flinch or anything.

          Suddenly, I struck him across the face pretty damn hard and his head flipped to the side and I saw heavy blood dripping from his face. "Don't expect me to give you sympathy, you disgusting commoner." I growled and he turned back at me with his lips bleeding severely.

          "Nnguh!" he moaned in pain and this time, he shown me an expression of nothing but fear. I went down and grabbed his dirty shirt and yanked him up but the cuffs prevented him to go higher than a certain level which caused him to cut his arms. "Ow!" he said in pain.

          "I honestly hate how you have the same face at him, the same eyes as him, and the same hair!" I screamed. "And I hate it how you remind me of him so much!" I shout and tossed him back against the walls. He slid down, looking like he was unable to get up but I saw him struggle. He averted his eyes away from me. Then my foot suddenly stomped his thighs and he shriek in pain.

           "Ahh! That hurts! Please don't hurt me!" he cried, begging for mercy. But his looks also gave me a rush of thoughts of wanting to violate him since he looked a lot like Neo. My foot moved to his crotch and pressed against it. He felt that instantly and suddenly clasped his legs together. With such sensitivity, I could feel that he was experienced with this.

           "Hurts huh? Oh, I'm so sorry," I said sarcastically. "Shall I make you feel better?" I suggested and he shivered, the string of blood that was bleeding from his arm was running down. I rubbed his cock, I could feel the long shaft of his between my toes.

           "No, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. . ." he apologized so many times. But those apologies weren't the ordinary ones. It sounded like he really want forgiveness. I took my foot off and bend down at his eye level. Touching his injured arm, I stuck my tongue out and licked the trail of blood down to his ear and nipped on it. I felt his shaking intensify.

            "Hnn..~" I muttered playfully. Maybe playing with such a man whom looked exactly like my ex wouldn't be so bad. My hands slipped into his pants and grabbed his hot rock hard cock and played with it, flicking the head. He twitched and flinched at my touch while my tongue worked in his ear.

           "Ah!" he let out a sharp moan. "I'm sorry, please don't. I'm sorry, I'm sorry. . ." He said and I squeezed his shaft tightly and he jolt. Suddenly, I felt oozes of warm yet thick fluid dripping down on my hands. Surprisingly, I pulled away and pulled my hand out and saw his cum coated my hands.

          I widened my eyes and realized that he came so fast, quicker than what Neo can. This man. . .was too sensitive and had a lot of experience with sex. I glanced at him and licked his cum that was running down my palm.

          "You seemed to have a lot of experience with this kind of things." I said and he looked away, tears starting to build into his eyes. He didn't say anything. "So tell me, who trained your body to be this way?" I asked and when I asked such a question, he shuddered in fear and bit his lips nervously. He jolt from the pain of the cut on his lips that I gave.

           Ignoring my question pissed me off and I grabbed his hair and jerked him roughly to my eyes. "I said, who trained your body to be this way?" I said nastily and the expression he was making struck my heart. The tears escaped out of his eyes, but not just any tears. His eyes were telling me to forgive him and the tears that rolled down his bruised cheeks were simply apologizing silently. I released him and got up, walking to the gate and picked up the keys.

            "Don't cry in front of me like that." I said, trying so hard not to sound like I have sympathy for him. "Don't you ever cry in front of me like that." I said, warning him. Walking out of the gate and locking it, I tossed the keys down before closing the door. I heard him cry silently within himself.

            This man. . .was nearly the second person whom I have sympathy for besides Neo. That is because the expression he made looked exactly the same sad expression Neo made when he begged for mercy too.

            He. . .had my heart awestruck for the first time before Neo dumped me for another man.