Chapter 4

It's been nearly a few weeks Xylen stayed at my place. My uncle is probably the only one who didn't know about this secret of ours. I wasn't allow to bring outsiders back into his, no, my palace. Well, it's going to be my palace soon so why the hell should I listen to him? Just because my father died and I'm not in age to inherit the throne, it don't mean he gets to be all bossy and bitchy at me for what's mine and what's his.

           I was sort of attached to Xylen with his long beautiful black hair and his beautiful dark eyes. I know I've been bragging about this forever, but he honestly to god looked a lot like Neo. His scars and wounds were unexplainable and I doubt he would tell me if I were to ask.

           There he was, right in front of me, with his sweet and such a submissive expression I'm seeing. The tiny droplets of tears were forming right at the corner of his eyes and I wiped it away with my finger. I still couldn't forget his three words he confessed to me: "I love you." Those words slightly made me confused but for now, I swept it out of my heart.

           Was he honestly in love with me? Or did he say it to have mercy on him?

           "M-Master. . " his voice seducing me. I tied him up alright, with his hands bind together to prevent him from moving and with myself sitting on him and kind of straddling against him too. His cock was rock hard already. I lowered my head down and pressed my lips against his. All of a sudden, he kissed it, which I didn't mind, but does he want sex that badly?

            "You want it so bad don't you?" I said and he looked at me with his hungry begging eyes.

            "Yes. . yes I do master. ." he said and I jerked up his chin brutally. "Nngh!"

             "Then beg for it properly." I said without giving a smirk or grin towards him. His eyes averted away from me for a while and he hesitated then he opened his mouth slowly. He wants it.

             "Please master. . .I want it." he said it in such a lovely and lustful voice and I stared at him. Then I grabbed his rock hard cock and squeezed as hard as I can when I touched it. That surprised Xylen and he gasped, raising his hips up.

            "You are so sensitive where ever I touch you." I said and unzipped his pants, my hands terrorizing the shaft of his cock and my thumb rubbed the hot skin of his. He shivered, biting his lips to prevent himself from moaning and that irritated me. I grabbed his jaws and forced him to look at me. "Let out your voice, Xylen." I said harshly and then he gave me the eyes of fear.

            My hand slipped down to his balls and I fondled it and pleasured it with a slight massage and he twitched, letting out his yearning voice.

            "Ah. . .ah. . .M-Master. . ." He muttered and he shivered again. Suddenly I felt hot fluid dripping onto my hand. I widened my eyes and fixated my eyes on Xylen. He bit his lips and looked away, the fact that he was trying to hide his embarrassment. This time, I curled a smirk and leaned towards him.

            "You really do have such a sensitive body don't you?" I asked and I licked his cheeks. He flinched.

            "I'm sorry Master. I'm sorry." He said and I chuckled lowly, slipping my hand out of his pants and brought to his mouth.

             "If you're so sorry, then lick my hand clean." I said, waiting for him to do it. He looked at the thick whitish fluid and thrust his tongue out and began to lick his own cum. "Good boy.." I said and he engulf one of my fingers and sucked on it.

              Suddenly, there a knock on the door. Xylen jolt up a bit but I pushed him down. He looked at me and I got up, walking towards to the door. I wiped my hand on my shirt to clear the cum.

              "Who is this?" I said and took a step back away from the door.

              "Lord Aura, I came here to deliver a message to you that the Highness would like to see you right away. He said that this is urgent and it has to do with your heir and your future." a male's voice spoke and I opened the door and slipped out of it so they couldn't see Xylen. It was one of my uncle's loyal body guards.

              "Don't even tell me." I said and he bow down slightly to show some respect.

               "I'm afraid it is, Lord Aura." he said and I grunt, irritated.

               "Oh for fuck's sake. I refused it so many times; why the hell is she bothering me again?" I said and the guard kept silent. Suddenly I pulled his shirt and jerked him towards me. "Listen here. I probably won't be back in an hour but I have a very important person in my room right now. I know you're my uncle's body guard, but for now, I'm the real power who's in charge and not him. Be a loyal body guard that you are, and keep an eye at this man in my room. For once, I'll trust you in this. Is that understand? If I see you breaking my request, death is your final option." I said and pushed him away, walking towards to my throne.

             What was taking Master so long to get back? It took him long enough that I even unbind myself from his grasp. I touched my wrist, the red was still on the skin and I buckled my pants up. His warm hands that touched me. . . it did not leave my mind. I was in love with him because he was the first that treated me well. Giving me food, a place to live, and even a tiny bit of affection. He was the only one who accepted me for who I am.

             Suddenly, a tall and buffed up man walked in the room. I jumped a bit, quite surprise and glanced at him. The first thing I saw was a nasty expression given to me. He walked in and closed the door.

             "So you are the man I was suppose to watch while Lord Aura is away. Hmph. Annoying." he said and I didn't say anything back, looking away. "Did you have sex with him?" he suddenly said and I looked at him, my eyes widening.

            "What makes you say that?" I muttered and he walked towards me and grabbed my shirt, pulling me towards to him.

           "Dream on you bastard if you think you'll win Lord Aura's heart. You have no chance at all. He's getting engaged to the Duke's wonderful and beautiful daughter." he said and I gasped, an arrow stabbed my heart. Getting engaged to a woman. . ?

          So Master has had someone in his heart for the whole time. . .oh how foolish I was to believe that he'll love me just the way I loved him. . .

          My heart shattered.