"Don't Liam." I said.

"I need to help them."

"No." I said.

"Why not?"

I wrapped my arms around his neck giving him a hug, his pads restricted me slightly. My brother wrapped his arms around me.

"I'm okay Blaire."

"I know." I closed my eyes. "But I'm not."

--------

Soon later the cops showed up. Liam had taken off his pads and such. We ran to the school. The team was gathered around the locker room door.

"You can get your gear tomorrow!" He yelled. "If anybody sees Garrett, you notify the police. Then tell him he's off the damn team."

Liam and I turned a corner seeing Scott and his dad. Then we all saw Parrish bringing Violet out. Scott's dad talked to Stiles' dad then took off.

Liam and I slipped over to Scott.

"Where's Kira."

"She took off." I said. "Stiles told her about the other part of the list."

"Her moms on it."

"Everyone is on it." Liam said.

"You're not." Scott said to him.

"Not yet." I said.

"There's still another third, right?" Liam said.

Then Scott looked over our shoulders at the cops and Violet, listening to the conversation.

I watched them as they did so. They looked at each other.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Locker room." Scott said.

We followed him to the locker room. Liam stood at the door, watching out. Scott went over to the locker. Liam gave him the nod as Scott opened the locker. He looked through it.

"I think someones coming." Liam said. "Hurry."

Scott opened a bag.

"Find anything?"

"No." He replied. "Nothing."

------------

After everything that night Liam and I finally went home.

"That was a crazy first game."

"You did good." I told him, pulling on to our street.

"I almost got stabbed."

"But you didn't." I smiled.

Pulling into the driveway, Liam gathered his things. We got out of my car and walked up to the house.

I turned on the foyer light and we walked in.

"I'm so hungry." He said.

"Go take a shower." I said. "You stink. I'll make food."

He nodded and ran up the stairs with his stuff.

I gathered things to make sandwiches. After about thirty minutes Liam ran down with just sweatpants on.

I set a plate down at the table for him.

"Thanks." He sat and ate.

I sat down across from him.

"Why aren't you eating?"

"After tonight." I said. "I'm not sure I'm gonna be able to eat ever again."

"Oh come on, you're a pig." He laughed. "You're gonna sneak out of your room at midnight and grab half the pantry.

"Actually." I said, pressing the home button on my phone. "It's already midnight."

"Better get started pig." He said.

I grabbed one of his sandwiches and took a bite, setting it back down.

"Thanks." I said.

"Oh come on!" He said as I walked out. "That was mine!"

"You want it back?" I asked. "I can throw it back up or you can wait for the cycle."

He shivered at what I just said.

"Keep it."

I smiled and ran up the stairs to my room.

------------
gooooooooooooo read my maze runner fanfiction!!!!!