I frown at Isa who stood in front of me looking uncomfortable. “Can we talk?” She asks and invited her self in.

Rude much! I thought as I watch her stroll inside my room like she owns it. Sighing, I close the door and cross my arms together.

“So?” I said eyeing her. “What do you want to talk about?”

“Ken told me everything.” She said before leaning against the one of the post of my bed.

“Care to elaborate?” I said, calculating her body language.

“He told me you two were mates and you two rejected each other. He also told me you two aren’t really siblings.” She said, smug.

I raise one eyebrow and snort. “Look, I know where you are going with this but let me tell something. I got two second mates out there so why in the hell would I want to have a third one when I can barely know what to do with those two?”

Isa didn’t say anything, what else is there to say anyway?

I watch in amusement as she open and close her mouth like a fish before stomping her foot like a five years old.

“Whatever, just stay away from my man.” She said.

I open the door for her as she walk pass me but not before sending me one last deadly glare.

I roll my eyes at her and slam the door in her face as she turns around to face me again just when she just step out of my room.

Good riddance! I yelled in my head.

Are you coming down? Brian suddenly asks through the mind link making me jump.

I place a hand on my chest, trying to calm my rapid heart beat. What for?

Bruce is going to tell his pack about the move.

I think I’ll pass. I’m too tired and I need to finish packing. I said half lied and half not.

~*~

The next morning I woke up with the sunlight glaring at my face through the gap between the curtains.

I groan and rubbed my face where the sun was hitting my face.

There was a soft knock on my door but rather than opening the door, I stare at it half asleep.

Slowly the door opened to reveal a curious looking Alex. “Hey, I just wanted to check if you’re ready to go?”

“Ready to go?” I ask dumbfounded.

“It’s three in the afternoon, the bus will be here in an hour and we’re leaving in half an hour.” Alex answered confuse.

“What?” I yelled in surprise. I jump out my bed and grab my phone on top of the dresser and check the time.

Three o’clock.

“I slept through the whole morning?” I ask no one in particular. “Why didn’t anyone wake me up?”

“But we did.” Alex said with a confuse frown.

“You did?” I ask. Alex nod his head in agreement while I let out an ‘oh’.

“You should get ready, we’ll leave soon.” Alex said. I nod my head and watch Alex send me one sweet smile before closing the door behind him.

In panic, I grab my towel and the clothes I prepared last night and hit the shower. In record time, I did make it in time with an extra time to try to shove the towel inside the duffle bag without opening the zip too wide.

Alex came back after half an hour to pick up my stuff and gave me a plate of sandwich. “I thought you might be hungry so I made you a ham and cheese with mayonnaise.”

I smile creeps onto my face as I watch Alex blush. He refuses to look at me as he tries to act cool by looking in front or everywhere else beside me.

Outside the pack house, everyone had gathered around and by the looks of it, Bruce, Joey, Athena and Josie are checking the attendance.

I look at everyone to see half of them scowling while half of them look excited.

Soon enough we were making our way out of the Greenwood’s pack territory and down the foot of the forest where our ride will be waiting.

What will happen with all the stuff in that place? Lee and Leo ask through the mind link.

I was also thinking that and I’m not even your twin. Tyler said smugly.

Great minds think alike! The trio said in unison.

I can already imagine Brian and Arvin rolling their eyes while a snigger behind the twins.

Bruce hired some mover to move their stuff to their new place. Arvin said.

I bite the bottom of my lips and start to wonder. Does he know that practically all the pack member in Greenwood pack is not mated yet?

Oh well. I thought as I watch the second bus leave. There were ten buses in total and with fifty-five seats.

After waiting for another half an hour we were finally board on the bus.

Tyler, Lee, Leo, Arvin, Brian and I are all in the same bus along with Bruce, Josie, Athena, Joey and Alex. Our bus was the last bus to leave.

A yawn escapes my mouth as I try to cover it with my hand. “Go to sleep, I’ll wake you up when we got there.” Brian said beside me.

I nod my head and slowly I dozed off but only to find myself waking up from a dream that something exploded only to find out it wasn’t really a dream, it was real.