~ 30 ~

Stranger’s POV

I watch her in the shadow, hidden from anyone’s sight. Her body was over flowing with energy with soo much power.

“It’s too early.” I mumble, watching how her eyes turn back to its normal sky blue colour. Those unique eyes that state the pureness of the blood that runs through her veins.

I pull my phone out of my messenger bag and dial ‘their’ number. “It’s me.” I said in a low voice after a male voice answered.

“She’s alright actually she looks just like her old self now ever since she dyed her hair last night.” I said and nod my head. “But we have a problem.” I said putting all the seriousness in my voice. “Her power is awakening.”

~*~

Cherry’s POV

“How can you defy my orders?” Arvin said fuming.

I watch from my bed as Arvin starts pacing around my room. I can feel the other’s present just outside my door.

I frown at myself and thoughtfully ask myself ‘how?’

Everyone knows no one can defy an order especially from a higher rank, so how did I defy him?

Arvin seems to realise that I was thinking the same thing as him because the next thing I knew, Arvin was kneeling down in front of me.

“You don’t know?” He asks quietly.

I shake my head and quietly whispers, “I really don’t know.”

Arvin sighs before sitting on the floor in front of me. He puts his knee up as he rest each elbow on top of it. “Tell me what happen back there?”

“I don’t really know. I felt something snap inside me and then she decide to challenge me and I felt she was disrespected me. I felt the need to punish her but then you ordered me to stop.” I look up from my hand and look at Arvin straight in the eye.

“I didn’t felt your power Arvin in fact I felt offended when you ordered me.” I whisper before biting the bottom of my lips.

“Maybe, you really are a Hemmings.” Arvin mumbles and by the looks of it he didn’t want me to hear it. Acting, I pretend not to hear him as I watch him got up from the floor. “Well, there’s no point sulking around about it. We have some packing to do.”

I nod my head and jump out of my bed. “Arvin, what would happen to does alpha’s who lost?”

Arvin’s body tense up before looking at me with sadness. “Not only their title would be strip off them, their descendant can’t be an alpha anymore even if they have the alpha blood.”

“Do you think Nathan would be alright?” I whisper.

I really didn’t doubt Nathan’s ability but I did doubt Bruce’s personality.

For the time I knew him, I know one thing about him. He’ll play dirty to get what he wants and I knew he wanted to stay as an alpha.

“He’ll be fine.” He pats my head before giving me one more hug.

I watch as he got out of my room, closing the door behind him and scolding at everyone who just standing rather than packing.

Packing…My thought trails off as I look at my duffle bag on the floor. Running my fingers through my hair, I walk to my bag and start throwing my clothes back in.

~*~

A soft knock interrupt me for trying to zip my bag. I got up from where I was pinning the bag on the floor and quickly open the door.