*EDITED* Four - Problems

Start from the beginning

"Now, then, I will only ask you three questions."

"Let me guess, Professor. It's about my 'mom', isn't it?" You asked, expression clearly showing that you are not at all amused by this current situation you are in. "How did you find out, if I may ask?"

The man once again smiled, "You are in my school, Mr. (Surname). I know what's going on in my school. And I advise that you don't use your scroll to make calls in public."

You narrowed your eyes at what he had just said. Ozpin found out precisely before your disastrous date with Yang. "I see." You acknowledged, moving closer to the man and sat down next to him.

"I take it that I could start now?" Ozpin asked rather rhetorically, "Question number one. I believe I heard that Mrs. Xiao Long is the daughter of your current foster mother?"

"Correct," you replied him half-heartedly. Raven would be very enraged once she knows about this.

Ozpin nodded his head, continuing on his next question, "Then, her name would be Mrs. Raven Branwen?"

Once again, you replied with the same answer, "Correct again."

The constant glares Glynda shot at you didn't even make you flinch, like it always did on your previous meetings. Your mind was more occupied with ways to save yourself from your inevitable death.

"Final question," Ozpin brought you back into reality, "where do the both of you live?"

You gritted your teeth, "Sorry, sir. That, I cannot tell you. I have told you some of the most crucial information in my life, ones that I was instructed not to inform anyone about; more like a rule. And I have violated that rule. I value my life, sir, and I also don't want to turn my back on her."

As soft as Raven may have become, she still won't hesitate to kill you if a valid reason to do so exists. Her job, whatever it is, she doesn't want you, nor anybody, whether she knows them or not, to find out about it. She prioritizes her job more than anything, you know it, as in some cases, like the one where you saw her ignoring some children about to be kidnapped, in order to complete her mission. Of course, you only know her reason for neglecting them afterwards, when you confronted her about it. Although when it comes to you she acts differently, due to some mysterious reasons. Even so, it's better safe than sorry. Getting on her bad side is not a good idea, and neither is getting on her worst side.

You stood up, and was about to walk away, when you feel yourself being levitated into the air. You weren't able to move your body at all.

Then, came out a sigh, from what it sounded like Ozpin's mouth. "Let him down, Glynda." He ordered.

"But... alright, I will."

Now back up on your feet, you looked at the two adults. "Do we still have something to discuss about?" You asked.

"Yes, two more: how is she doing right now? And, most importantly, does Mrs. Xiao Long know about this matter?"

"And I thought you only said there will be only three questions. Regardless, I will still answer your questions, as they do not contain anything too confidential," you said, "Raven is doing just fine, in her own way. For Yang... she found out two days ago. She didn't take it very well, but... I guess it wasn't a reaction that I didn't expect."

For a moment you could see him smiling, "I see, then, thank you for your time. I shall be heading back to my office now."

You nodded, and stood still in your place as you watched them leave. You don't know what to think of Ozpin any longer. At first, you thought he was a man of his words. That was proved wrong after he cancelled the battle that was supposed to be your test, to which Yang claimed to be the one to blame. And now that you think about it, you could remember Yang promised you to take you on a ride around Vale with her bike. It's not even a weekend yet but...