*EDITED* Four - Problems

Just wanna say that the story would undergo a minor modification. Ruby's part in the story would have to wait. Yang's part would have at least 4 chapters (this is her second chapter). The same also goes for Ruby's, Weiss', and Blake's part. So, each girls has 4 chapters of her part before moving on to the next girl.

(Dunno if it's hard to understand, hopefully it's not.)

Changes were made to this chapter, read the bottom note.

°°°=°°°

Two days subsequent to the 'date' incident, you are now currently enjoying a mug of hot cocoa whilst reading your favorite book. A non-fiction book, to be precise. You weren't the kind to enjoy those novels- or fiction books in that matter- for as long as you could remember, and you'd like to believe that you never will enjoy them. As you passed reading through the thirtieth page, a leaf landed on top of your book. Then you looked up to the tree that you currently sat under. Through the leaves the sun shone brightly, indicating that the time was still around midday.

You closed your book and set down the mug on the ground. A sigh slipped out of your mouth. "It's boring..." you closed your eyes. Today was a day off, and everyone in your team had something to do. Aurora went to the library to study, Amethyst went to Vale with Ruby; those two are such good friends, Yang, along with Olivia, they went to play with team JNPR (you aren't sure who they are), and last but not least, Arylide, you weren't sure were did he go to, as he wasn't in his bed when you woke up this morning. Now, you're the only one who had nothing to do. Reading was a good way to kill time and all, but spending the rest of the day doing so doesn't sound good to you.

In the midst of your frustration, a man smiled. "Why don't you go train yourself then, Mr. (Surname)?"

You jolted, eyes shot open at the sudden familiar voice. You turned you head towards the man direction. Grey locks, a mug, glasses. That's Ozpin, alright. "Professor. Nice to see you here. What's the occasion?" You asked.

He let out a chuckle, "Is it so unusual to see me visit the gardens? A headmaster also need a break. Even if it is a short one. And Mr. (Surname), I would like it if you respond to my suggestion first before asking anything else."

"Oh, of course. Sorry for that," you said, "Training, eh? I think it would suffice to relinquish my boredom. I will try to do so, Professor. Perhaps later."

"And why is that?" The man smirked, glint of amusement apparent in his eyes, "I seem to recall that you said that you were bored moments ago?"

Nervously, you laughed, "I need to finish my hot cocoa beforehand."

He nodded, seemingly understood what you meant as he looked at the mug on the ground.

Silence ensued, although not at all awkward. Ozpin, however, was quick to break it, making it last only for a brief period. "Mr. (Surname), something just passed through my mind. Can I ask you a question?"

You actually had a bad feeling about this, yet you nodded. "As long as it is not something too... personal, Professor, I would be happy to answer."

"I'm afraid it is quite personal." With that, an alarm set off in your mind, telling you to get out of that place immediately.

"Ah, Professor, I apologise, but I think I may have forgotten an important task that I have to do. I have to go now." You bowed slightly, trying to be as polite as you could, and walked away.

Yeah, you walked away, only to be stopped by a glasses wearing woman, Glynda Goodwitch.

"Stop right there, young man."

You silently huffed to yourself. Ozpin had it all planned, it seems. And whatever he will ask later, you already guessed: Raven.

"Fine..." you turned back, facing the man.