Part 6- Nicknames and promises

Okokok EXAMS ARE OVER!!! Graduation us on April 4 and Im planning on finishing this story this summer wihich means... DOUBLE UPDATE!! Yay! Ok thanks to everyone reading and... happy summer!!

**

You would have thought pretending to be Marco Carters fake girlfriend in a house filled with old people- mostly- would have been boreing as hell- at least for me.

After talking to Marco we got into a black limousine that I could only dream of getting in and drove off to a huge mansion filled with people who are either in their fourties or teens whom im guessing are their children.

I watched as everyone mingled about politics and other crap rich people talk about and jumped a little when Marco held my hand. It felt warm and I blushed a little.

-Oh would you calm your shits sam. Its just for show.

"Marco!" Another lady who looked about the age of Marcos mother walked up to us arms open wide for Marco as she gave him a small hug.

"Mrs. Sky." He said forcing a smile though he looked really
Irritated. Maybe even mad. I shrugged it off and focused on the lady infront of me.

She had beautiful red hair and electric blue eyes. She had delicate features and a cute nose. She was quite short though. If she didnt have heels i bet i would be taller than her.

She smiled brightly at Marco and her her eyes trailed down to our linked hands and frowned, eyebrows furrowing in disapointment. She looked up at me and for a minut i thought she was glaring at me.

"And who might this be?" She said arching a brow and glancing at me again.

"My na-"

"This is Samantha Mae Forbes. My girlfriend." He said dragging the world girlfriend as if to make a point. He held my hand tighter and pulled me closer putting an arm on my waist proving what he said.

"Oh really?" The rude lady said her eyebrows now so high it might as well be at the back of her head. She turned to me and I saw pure hate in her eyes. When she saw Marco looking at her she covered it up with a smile that looked so innocent it could have fooled me.

"Alright. I better go." She said walking away.

"Am I going to have to say this every time you talk to someone... what was that about?" I said to Marco.

"...well... uh... its nothing really..." he said.

I raised a brow but let it go. I wasnt his girlfriend and i had no right to butt in his buissnes.

"Ok.." i said.

__

"Finally." I said once we exited the dreadful house of ritch people. I managed to stuff a little food in my bag since every one was too busy mingling to mind the delicious food.

So yeah Ill admit I was at the snack table for almost the whole time we were there. Thankfully no one seemed to notice.

"Need a ride home?" Marco offered opening the door to his familiar red car.

"Nah, my house is a five minut from here. Ill be fine." I said already begining to walk home.

Marco entered his car and started it without even saying bye. Rude.

I was lost in my thoughts of him being such a rude jerk when i noticed him driving slowly next to me his window rolled down facing me.

"Well get in. You said its near so Ill just drive you there." He said.

"Its fine Marco." I said still walking.

"Well if you arent getting in then Im just gonna drive beside you." He said.