Chapter Twenty-one: The Blade of Evil's Bane

Start from the beginning

Skull Kid's puppets ran after their master as he disappeared into Faron Woods. Midna stopped raging and started to catch her breath, "That kid needs to stop."

Link howled in reply. He was getting more and more frustrated at his wolf form every minute. Sure, it was fun to transform whenever he wanted to. Link had fond memories of scaring Zelda's guards around Castle Town and spending quality time with his buddies (aka cats, the guy loved cats). But Link had a problem with being forced to be a wolf, it brought back to many bad memories.

Midna followed Link as he started to walk through the Sacred Grove, which was much easier without puppets trying to kill them. Midna had to admit Skull Kid was great at playing the trumpet.

In about half an hour, Link and Midna found themselves looking in awe at the Blade of Evil's Bane, resting in its pedestal.
____________________________________________________________________

Ganondorf reclined in Zelda's throne, looking down at the Queen that stood at the bottom of the stairs before the throne. Zelda's hands curled into fists at her side, she kept her gaze on the red carpet that lead to the throne.

"I pray your day has been pleasant", Ganondorf said in a sickly sweet tone.

Zelda raised her head, her eyes piercing Ganondorf's, "If you think that having your kingdom pulled out from beneath your feet makes you day, then yes I've had a good day."

Ganondorf roared with laughter, "You're hilarious, Your Grace! Maybe I will keep you alive, you could be my court jester!"

"I'd think it would be more funny if it were the other way around", Zelda said as her face flushed red with anger. The former Queen of Hyrule was growing impatient, "What do you want from me, Ganondorf?"

"Nothing much", Ganondorf stated. "Though I've given it thought to ask your hand in marrige, but you would probably attempt to kill me if I did that."

Zelda threw up a little in her mouth, "Well I'm glad you're not considering that anymore."

"We will see", Ganondorf cackled. ____________________________________________________________________

Midna watched Link walked up to the glowing sword that lay in its stone pedestal. The Master Sword glowed as Link approached it, as if it knew its master had come to reclaim it.

In a flash of light Link started to transform back into his formal self as he forced his way to the sword. Link howled in pain. Usually when he transformed it would be quick and painless, but this was different. His head pounced with a headache and his bones ached as they formed from a wolf's skeleton to a human's.

Midna looked away from the light, and waited in silence and anxiety. After the light subsided, Midna opened her eyes to see a human Link welding the Blade of Evil's Bane.

Link smiled triumphantly as he held his sword in his hand, but when he saw Midna's shocked expression the smile ran away from his face.

"Um, Link", Midna coughed, "A lady just came out of your sword."

"What?!" Link turned around to come face to face with a woman with a blank expression and a purple and blue body. She was floating above the ground. Her arms looked like wings of some sort and she wore checkered leggings under a purple dress. The woman's eyes twinkled and she cracked a small smile, "It's an honor to see you again, Master Link..."

Author's Note

Fi lied, she's coming back😆

Fi lied, she's coming back😆. I've been playing a bunch of Skyward Sword lately and I have to admit that Fi sorta grew on me. Sure, she's annoying sometimes:

But it was pretty sad when she go bye bye😢