Mikaelson Blood

"We need to find Nikolina," Katherine said.

"Katerina, I swear to you that we will get her back," Elijah promised.

"I already lost one daughter.........I'm not losing another," she stammered.

Elijah hugged her when Freya put her to sleep while they try to find Natalie, who's life is in Lucien's control.

"How are going to get Nikolina back......Katherine is worried which she has every right to be," Hayley said.

"She's a witch........you told me she's not a full vampire because Katherine was human when she was pregnant," Freya said.

"Apparently, she's a loophole of magic like Hope," Rebekah answered.

"I can try to find her with some help from an old friend," she said.

"Meanwhile, I'll try to chitchat with sweet Aurora about my niece," Klaus smirked.

Elsewhere, Tristan was chaining Natalie up and undaggered her to quickly inject enough vervain to keep her down. Aurora wanted nothing more but to kill her however Lucien kept her hunger for death down.

"Look, we need her alive to keep Niklaus happy," Lucien said.

"Niklaus doesn't care about Nikolina.....Elijah does along with that Petrova," Aurora hissed.

"Trust me when I say that Niklaus does love Nikolina.......remember that we watched this young girl growing up when we were following the Originals," Lucien smirked.

"Nikolina is Elijah's daughter which he should've never been able to reproduce," Tristan said.

"Remember that it was a gift from the witches against Esther," Lucien said.

"Excuse me???"

"Esther created the Originals through magic which tends to have loopholes......a witch from Salem helped Elijah and Katerina reproduce without their consents........they saw it as a miracle but Esther realized that the child was a sign that her children will rebel against her and Mikael......she tried to kill it when Niklaus found her and he ran off with young Nikolina," he said.

"So, Nikol and Klaus are sired to one another," Tristan stated.

"Exactly, Nikolina is Niklaus's weakness like Hope Mikaelson but they didn't expect us to know about her till it was too late," Lucien smiled.

"What do we do now?" Aurora asked.

"They will surrender what we want for family," he said.

"This better work, Lucien," Tristan warned.

"This girl was practically named after Niklaus so believe me, it will work," Lucien said.

-Natalie Mikaelson-

I woke up to find myself weak and drained as I faced Lucien and the others. I didn't want to be here at all but I had to wait to contact my aunt Freya. Those assholes don't know that I had learn a few tricks up my sleeves so once they were all gone, I used a spell to connect to aunt Freya.

"Nik, where are you?!"

"I'm in a cabin out in the woods.......please you have to-"

I was grabbed by Lucien which broke my connection with aunt Freya.

"You are truly like your uncle Niklaus.........more than Hope Mikaelson from the looks of things," Lucien said.

"My family will kill you!"

"We'll see after today if you're truly worth it, young Mikaelson," he hissed.

Lucien took me outside to meet with Niklaus and some brunette.