Moment of Weakness

-Damon's Place-

I walked around the place when I found a picture of my mother in 1864. I can't believe that my uncle erased my memories of being with my own mother who wanted to protect me. Then, Damon stretch a cup of Vodka towards me and I drank some of it while I sat down and watch the fire blaze.

"So, what do you remember about 1864???"

"I was living in a house at Mystic Falls, Virginia and I was suddenly in New Orleans in this present day," I said.

"Wow so you have no clue about the past 168 years that you've been living," Damon said.

"Yeah, it sucks alot so that's why I need to see my father and be with my mother," I reminded him.

"Katherine is just a slutty bitch who you shouldn't trust," he said in disgust.

"Why should I trust you???" I asked.

"You don't have to but I'm just telling you the truth," Damon said.

"Or you're just upset that my mother never loved you," I said.

He grabbed me by my neck and slammed me against the wall. Damon grabbed a stake till Stefan pulled him away from me. Then, I grabbed Damon's neck and he was in pain from my grip.

"Do that again.....I will rip your heart out!" I snapped.

"He won't.....I promise Nikolina," Stefan said.

"I'm gonna need fresh air," I said.

I went outside to get some air as memories started coming back to me. I was dancing around a fire with my mother and we were happy as hell.

"Nat, are you OK???"

I pushed Stefan and I left the place till I felt Silas' power hit me. Stefan grabbed me and brought me back to the house so I can feel better.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!"

"I'm sorry," I sighed.

"What's wrong???" Elena asked.

"My memories are coming back and I can't handle the hit," I explained.

"We'll get some help with that, I promise," Stefan said.

"I just wish my boyfriend had never killed me and then I could be living a normal life without people noticing that I'm immortal," I said.

"Don't worry about this cause it'll be over soon," Elena added.

"I'll just head upstairs and do nothing like I always do," I said.

I marched upstairs and went to the guest room. Damon was there, waiting for me like a predator.

"Why are you here???" I asked.

Damon slammed his lips onto mine and we sped to the bed.

"To make the biggest mistake of my life," he answered.

We continued on and enjoyed our moment of weakness. I just hope that my mother doesn't find out about this rendezvous with Damon.