Double Date

I was sitting on the couch when Damon threw clothes at my face.

"What's this for?" I asked.

"You and I are going to have a hunt in the woods and don't think about leaving town cause you're linked to Jeremy," Damon warned.

"Let me guess.....Elena's only brother," I sighed.

"Yup so sorry about that," he smirked.

"Why are you asking me out, of any vampire girl?" I asked.

"Elena is busy with Stefan who's trying his best to keep together and Caroline is pissed with your uncle Klaus," Damon explained.

"Nice answer," I said sarcastically.

"Is that a hint of sarcasm, I hear?!" he asked.

"I'm Katherine Pierce's daughter," I winked.

I changed my clothes and went off to hunt for blood with Damon. He was OK but I had to meet my father before Silas decides to end my life.

"So, you're the daughter of an original vampire and former lover who claimed that you were her sister when we first met," Damon smirked.

"Look, I don't remember anything about 1864 or meeting you which means my uncle must've taken my memories from me," I said.

"True but your mother has been running from Klaus since Elijah believes that you're either dead or Katherine got you 'killed' to make him angry," Damon sighed.

"I wish that I was with her so they wouldn't fight each other at all," I said.

"Let's hope for the best," he said.

-Katherine Pierce-

I went everywhere so I entered the French Quarter and got a drink for myself at the bar.

"Well, if it isn't Katerina Petrova.......my little brothers' lover," a woman smirked.

"Sorry.....who are you exactly?" I asked.

"I'm Freya Mikaelson," she smiled.

She snaps my neck and I woke up with chains on me. Klaus and Elijah were above me and had a stake at hand.

"Katerina, what are you doing here?" Elijah asked.

"I need Davina Claire to come to Mystic Falls so I can save someone important," I answered.

"Sorry but she's not up for grabs around here," Marcel said.

Marcel takes the stake from Klaus and raises it.

"Nikolina is in grave danger!"

They all froze when Freya came inside.

"Who's Nikolina?" She asked.

"She's your long lost niece who's dead," Elijah said.

"Ask your brother about what he did to our daughter like making her forget everything I've been through for her," I growled.

"No, but mother tortured Finn to tell her about Nikolina," Klaus said.

"Mother took my daughter and you said nothing!" Elijah snapped.

"Mother must've compelled me to do so.......I would never let that happen if it wasn't for her," he said.

"It doesn't matter what Esther did.......Nikolina is our daughter and Silas will kill her if I don't get him Davina to end his misery so he can be with Amara," I said.

"How can you believe her without proof?" Freya asked.

"In my jacket.....there's a picture of her that she gave me for you Elijah," I remembered.

Elijah couldn't believe it and neither did Klaus.

"She looks like Rebekah and I," Elijah whispered.

"She even has your serious face when she's upset," I smiled.

I realize something very important from all of this.

"I was coming here with her so we can be a family.......before Silas took her captive and the Salvatore brothers must help him," I stated.

"Stefan would never-"

"Silas linked Nikolina to Jeremy and he's dying to be with Amara therefore Davina must help him leave for good," I said.

"So, your doppelganger is daring to keep my daughter in Mystic Falls so her brother can live??" Elijah stated.

"Yes so please.......help me get our daughter, your niece back," I begged them.

-Natalie Mikaelson-

After a nice long day, Damon and I went to eat at the Grill with Bonnie and Jeremy.

"Wow, you look so much like Rebekah Mikaelson," Bonnie said.

"You must be the guy who I literally might die with...the name is Natalie," I introduced myself.

"I didn't want this to happen but I'm Jeremy," he said.

"Well, this is gonna be interesting," Damon smirked.

So, we sat down and enjoyed our apparent double date. Hopefully, mom has spoken to dad so I could live and be with them.