Return

Natalie had no idea that she was a vampire till her ex beat her to death. She didn't know what to do so she kill him by draining his blood.

"Why is this happening?!" Natalie cried.

Natalie was visited by a ghost named Kol Mikaelson.

"I need a favor from you and go to Mystic Falls," Kol demanded.

"Why would I do that?!" She asked.

"Cause I'm your uncle and there is where all your questions will be answered," he smirked.

"Alright but this better not be a trap against me," Nat warned.

"Trust me darling, I can't do anything to you," Kol said.

Nat went off to Mystic Falls following her dead uncle's orders of searching for answers.

"Well, I have to look for an Elena Gilbert......then torture her to tell me where my mother is......finally I get to meet Katherine Pierce," She went through the mission with her Uncle Kol.

"Good girl......now let's get this started now," he smirked.

Nat went around town, day and night, searching for Elena Gilbert. Finally, she found her but what she didn't know was that Katherine and Elena are doppelgangers of each other.

"Hello, I need your help in searching for my mother," Nat smiled.

"I don't think so....."

"Look, I need answers and I don't care if you're my descendant.......where is Katerina Petrova?!" She snapped.

"I am Katerina Petrova......who the hell are you?!" Katherine answered.

"Uncle Kol didn't tell me that you look exactly like Elena Gilbert," Nat pouted.

"Wait......Nikolina, is that really you???"

"Yes, Mama......it's me and I'm finally here to meet you and Papa," Nat smiled.

"I must call your papa so he can know that you're alive and well," Kat stated.

"Do you need any help cause I heard you need a new body and I have the perfect person to switch your body with," she rambled.

They went towards the car and Katherine was surprised to see that her daughter caught Amara. So, Natalie switched her mother and Amara to each other's bodies so she can be free.

"Nikolina, I want you to use your blood on me to turn me back," Kat explained.

"How do I do that???" Nat asked.

"Simple, you bite your wrist and give me blood," she said.

Nat did was she was told and helped her mother become a vampire again. They were ready to take on New Orleans except they had an unexpected vampire following them.

"Who the hell is this, mama???"

"That is Damon Salvatore....the Salvatore that never quits on having Elena all to himself," Katherine answered.

"I need you two to come with me or else," he smirked.

"Or else what, Damon???" Kat asked.

Bonnie started to chant a spell which knocked Natalie and Katherine out. When they woke up, they saw Silas right in front of them.

"Katerina Petrova, I need you for a very special reason," Silas said.

"I'm never going to help you so use Elena," she said.

"You will help or...."

Natalie was screaming in agony from the pain. She held her head tightly and spoke in her native language.

"Stop it......I'll help you with what you need depending on what it is just leave my Nikolina alone," Kat sighed.