Wrath of a Pierce

I sat on my couch to watch Gilmore Girls when I heard a knock at my door. I went to open it to see Damon there with a serious look on his face as I allowed him to enter.

"You came to waste my time or you're giving me your answer?" I asked.

"I guess my brother told you about Elena and I having issues," he sighed.

"I'm not someone you can use to get what you want.......after all, I am a Pierce," I said.

"Elena and I are over......it's just that Elena is sired to me which is what we're trying to fix," Damon explained.

"You think I'm actually going to believe that crap," I hissed.

I tried to slap him when Damon caught my hand gazing into my eyes. He instantly kisses me as we continue off to the bedroom till I saw another man standing who seems to know Damon.

"Damon, who the hell is that?" I asked.

"None of your business," man said.

He grabbed Damon and went off to no where land. I went searching for Elena and Stefan so we could figure out what's truly going on.

"Stefan......Elena.....it's Natalie, are you guys in there?" I shouted.

"Nat, where's Damon?" Elena asked.

"He was taken by some guy," I answered.

"Stefan and Caroline are busy with something else so I'll help.......Nat, you're bleeding," Elena panicked.

"Esther.......she made sure that the spell would connect me to someone else as revenge towards my father," I realized.

"When?"

"She was in my......house.......last night," I breathed heavily.

I collapsed to the floor and woke up next to Stefan when Bonnie and Enzo saw us.

"No.......I can't be dead," I panicked.

"Oh my god......Bonnie, we need to get Natalie back alive if we're going to keep our loved ones alive," Stefan said.

-

I was holding Stefan's hand when we felt the wind dragging us with it.

"Stefan!!!"

"Natalie!!!"

Then, Stefan's friend, Lexi helped us as we watched Damon and the others come up with a plan to save us all.

"My mother will find out that something is wrong if I'm not back soon," I warned.

"I promised your mother that I would take good care of you and I will," Stefan said.

We saw Damon and Elena come back for us so he kissed me.

"You scared me half to death........it's time to get you home," Damon said.

"Your friend, Alaric is here and he's a nice fellow," I smiled.

"I'll go find him and come right back," he smirked.

"I'm coming with you," I said.

"No, you need to go right back before it's too late," Damon argued.

"I'm not leaving you here," I argued.

"Please Natalie, you have to go back before the Originals kills everyone," Damon said.

"I can't lose you, Damon!" I shouted.

He kisses me one more time as he slowly breaks apart from me to look into my eyes.

"I love you, Natalie Pierce," Damon smiled.

Damon pushes me towards Bonnie and I was back to life with Elena and Stefan behind me.

"Damon!"

"I'll bring him back......I promise," Bonnie said.

I waited with Elena, Caroline and Stefan when Bonnie came back with Alaric but Damon wasn't.

"No, no........Bonnie, please don't," I begged.

"I'm sorry but the spell is over and Damon is gone," Bonnie said.

"Natalie, Bonnie tried to bring Damon back," Elena said.

"You don't understand........Damon told me that he loved me and.......I never got to tell him I loved him as well," I cried.

I tried to push Stefan away but instead I accepted it as I felt someone brushing my hair back.

"Please don't leave me, Damon," I begged.

"He wants you to check the drawer in his room," Bonnie said.

We went to the Salvatore home and I went to open the drawer. There was a velvet box with my name taped on it so I opened it to find a necklace with the letter 'D' inside a heart.

So, you can have me in your heart forever
-Damon

I sat on Damon's bed and I cried as Stefan and Elena came to comfort me once they saw the gift that he left for me. After that, I shut my humanity off as I watched people from a distance and killed dozens to comfort myself.