A 99 inch flatscreen is against the wall and a black couch is in the center of the room along with a vending machine and a whole fridge. He walks across the room and opens the door, leading to a whole room filled to the top with chocolates.

"Wow." I say and look around the room. Every chocolate imaginable was in there. Every brand. Every type. And... Oh my gosh, he put each brand name in alphabetical order. (A/N Me. 😂)

"Do you like it?" He asks me and I nod quickly. "Have some." He says and I go crazy. I take a huge box near me and begin stuffing my face with the chocolates. I moan at the taste of the sweet treat and continue to shove the small pieces in my mouth.

After I'd eaten 3 large boxes of chocolate, I realize the reason I had needed to speak to Ryce in the first place.

"Ryce, babe, you know about Kai wanting to banish Jamison from the pack right?" I ask him and he nods. "Well um Zac is Jamison's mate and he was crying earlier because Kai said he can't go with him." I tell him.

"Kai and I already spoke on the topic and I told him it's absolutely unacceptable behavior and that Jamison won't be banished." He tells me and I smile before kissing his lips. "You taste like chocolate." He says and smiles before we continue to kiss each other hungrily.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Taylor's pov

So I'm really bored. Oh I got a Idea!! I pick my phone up and search for the names in my contacts.
Aha! There we go.

--You just created a groupchat with Layla🐓, Aidan👑💩, Grace🐶,
Zac_my_Directioner, JamisonLUVSfood, Xavier🏀, Ryce🙊,
Nicki💋,
Directioner Boi (JaKobi), and Kai❤️😍❤️--

Xavier🏀; What the heck is this

You (Taylor🤓); A group chat idiot

Zac_my_Directioner; you go Tay Tay!

You(Taylor 🤓); Thx bae

Kai❤️😍❤️; I thought I was your bae?

Zac_my_Directioner; you thought wrong

Grace🐶; can we all just calm down?

Layla🐓; Grace shut up drama is coming *makes popcorn*

Grace🐶; I just want everyone to be nice😡

Layla🐓; Well your mate wasn't so nice to be kissing on Taylor now was he?

Grace🐶; He did it because he didn't want Taylor to drown.

Layla🐓; Or maybe he wanted to kiss Taylor......

Xavier🏀; just to be clear I didn't

Layla🐓; SHUT UP XAVIER

Grace🐶; Well atleast im not 20 and 4 months preganant..... You turned 20 three days ago.....

Kai❤️😍❤️; You need a pen to write down that check? 🖊

Directioner Boi (JaKobi); You need some ice for that burn?💨

JamisonLUVSfood; You need some mustard for that roast?

Zac_my_Directioner; Jamison what the fluff?

Aidan👑💩; 😂

Layla🐓; Shut up Aidan it's  your baby.

Aidan👑💩; Oh yeah

Nicki💋; *face palm*

You (Taylor); *face palm*

Ryce🙊; *face palm*

Zac_my_Directioner; *face palm*

JamisonLUVSfood; *face palm*

Grace🐶; *face palm*

Xavier🏀; *face palm*

Kai❤️😍❤️; *face palm*

Nicki💋; YALL SHUT THE FUDGE UP IM TRYING TO SPEND TIME WITH MY FREAKING MATE AND YALL ALWAYS HAVE TO RUIN IT. JESUS YALL GET A LIFE!

JamisonLUVSfood; Dang

Xavier🏀; 🐸☕️

Zac_my_directioner; What they said ^^^^

Ryce🙊; Hold the heck up, why is my emoji a monkey covering his mouth?!?

You(Taylor); 🐸☕️☕️☕️🐸

Directioner Boi(JaKobi); What the heck is happening

JamisonLUVSfood; Idek

Grace🐶; Yall are ridiculous

Aidan👑💩; Awww thank you!

--Zac, Jamison, Layla, Ryce, Nicki, Kai, JaKobi, Grace, Xavier, and Taylor left the chat--

Aidan👑💩;hello?

Aidan👑💩; WHY DOES THIS ALWAYS HAPPEN!

*^^^^^^^^^^

Hey y'all!!

I thought it would be fun to make a groupchat because I've been lots of books about group chats or texting and I absolutely thought it would be lots of fun to incorporate it into if not most, atleast one of my books.

Night y'all!!