Attention

"Heeeey puddin!" Harley cooed longingly to the joker as he walked inside late at night from a long, tiring heist.

Harley happily jumped up from the couch she was sitting on and ran to him eagerly jumping into his arms.

He immediately pushed her off, sending her flying to the ground with a harsh thud.

She smiled nervously and rubbed her aching butt.

"S..sorry puddin" she stammered, getting back up on her feet shakily

He ignored the overused apology and walked past her up the stairs, disappearing into his study, probably for days without coming out.

Harley sighed heavily and walked up the stairs sluggishly, trailing her finger along the railing.

She continued down the hall past her bedroom and toward his study.

She opened the door to the very manly smelling room, and walked in without warning.

He shot his eyes up at her from his brightly lit desk.

"What the hell do you want now?" He groaned slamming his pen down on the table and shoving his fingers in his hair.

She walked toward him and situated herself onto his lap, wrapping her arms around his neck and staring into his eyes

They sat in silence for a moment, Harley staring longingly into his eyes with a bright smile, hoping to win him over but almost feeling as if she should give up and leave.

She breathed in deeply and sighed.

He waited patiently for the words to come out of her mouth, knowing they'd be stupid.

"Please Let me love youuuuu" she groaned finally

"NO! IM BUSY!!" He yelled, forcefully pushing her off of his lap with a grunt sending her sliding across the floor.

she expected this to happen though, it was the same old routine every day.

She sighed and put her thumb up sarcastically, still sitting on the ground with a saddened expression.

"Alrighty then." She said, standing up and brushing the dust off her butt and smoothing her ruffled hair.

She made her way to the door and paused, holding on to the handle.

She was practically shaking in rage, trying to suppress it by biting her tongue so hard to the point where it bled.

She inhaled deeply.

"YOU BIG MEANY!!" She screamed as she slammed the door

She had a plan b for getting him to come to her.

She walked down the hallway and furiously ran down the stairs and into the kitchen.

"Well if he's too busy then he's too busy to eat dinner" she huffed to herself

She turned the stove on and put a raw steak in a pan and began cooking it, tapping her foot angrily the whole time.

While the steak sizzled she put water in a pan and put it on the stove to boil to make Mac and cheese, his favorite.