Lets play

"Puuuuuddin" harley purred through the the jokers study doorway.

"Yes, harley?" He asked in a comftorable mood while scribbling away at a peice of paper with thoughtless words.

"Wanna come plaaay?" She asked batting her lashes and leaning against the doorway.

He leaned back in his chair and turned the chair towards harley. He pondered the thought for a moment.

"Nope. Much too tired pumpkin." He finally said while getting out of his chair and heading towards the doorway.

He kissed her forehead as he swept by her heading towards the bedroom.

She turned towards the hallway as he clicked their bedroom door shut.

She sighed. "At least hes in a good mood" she thought pushing bad thoughts to the back of her mind.

She headed toward the bedroom to try again.

She slowly creaked the door open and saw him sitting up on the bed shirtless, watching their huge flat screen tv, stolen of course.

He glanced at harley and smiled. "Decided to join me?" He asked

She grinned at him and slowly walked over to the bed, swaying her hips.

He sighed deeply and rubbed his nose but kept his eyes on her.

"Harley , baby, im not in the mood" he said with exhaustion in his voice.

"Oh puddin, cmon, youre never in the mood" she said as she plopped on the bed.

He ignored her and glued his eyes to the tv.

"Hmf" she scoffed.

"Cmon cmom cmon!" She said as she climbed in top of him and bouncing on him like a kid on christmas morning.

He pretended he didnt see her and continued watching tv.

She trailed a finger down his chest.

"Dont cha wanna rev up your harley?" She asked giggling and putting a hand behind her head

"Vroom vroom!" She exclaimed as she moved her hands as if reving up a motorcycle.

He thoughtlessly pushed her off of him with one swift hand movement and glanced at her for a second, but glued his eyes right back in the tv.

She brushed off his action and started to continue seducing him.

"Its really hooooottt in here? Dont cha think?" She asked while climbing over to him and pulling his blanket off.

"Harley its fucking freezing" he said as he yanked the blanket away from her hands and quickly cuddled into it with non existent furrowed eyebrows.

"Harley, if ya wanna play, go play with a toy,Im NOT in the mood" he said angrily with fixed eyes onto the tv.

She pursed her lips and her eyebrows furrowed as she crossed her arms at his remark.

Her expression suddenly softened. "Im real sorry puddin, you should punish me" she said giving a little pout.

He rolled his eyes and jerked his blanket off and threw his feet onto the ground marching over to where harley was laying.

Harley liked this. Her heart pounded and she bit her lip as he towered over her.

He grabbed her arm and pulled her onto his lap as he plopped onto the bed.

"Harley, you need to listen to daddy when i say no" he said angrily as he yanked her pants down.

She giggled a little.

"Whats so funny?" He asked still angry.

"Nothing" she lied

He slapped her once, hard.

She gripped his hard thigh to keep balanced and he didnt seem to mind.

She yelped as pain flooded her. She kind of liked it. She yearned for more .

She turned her head towards him biting her lip a little and he glanced down at her with an angry expression.

He sent another hit down on her. She moaned loudly this time.

She quickly covered her mouth and giggled at what she just did.

He cocked a non existent eyebrow at the moan.

He sighed and threw her off his lap.

She grunted a little when she landed on the hard ground suddenly. Her butt stung ,a lot. "Ow.." She whined a little

"We will have to find another punishment , wont we?" He asked looking down at her.

"How bout some more spankins, cause ive been a bad girl" she purred still sitting on the ground.

"No, no, no thats not a punishment, thats more like a reward" he answered.

He grinned from ear to ear when a thought came to his mind.

Without words he climbed to the other side of the bed and situated himself under the blanket and rolled away from harley.

She sat on the ground for a moment wondering why he wasnt gonna punish her.

She stood up and sat on the bed, still wanting him badly.

"Puddin?" She asked after many moments of silence.

No answer

She pouted a little. "Your a faker, i know youre awake!" She exclaimed and hit his back.

She noticed his breathing had a rythym.

"Nooooooo" she groaned

She dropped her head on her pillow.

She looked up at the ceiling for many moments. She decided to give up. He obviously doesn't want her.

she turned around towards him and wrapped her arms around his chest, shuffling closer to his still form.

She felt his hands creep onto hers.

A huge grin appeared on her face. His grip was a little rough, like when he was aroused.

He turned around and situated himself looking at harley.

"Faker" she said still grinning

He smiled and started playing with her hair.

"I know" he said smiling warmly.

"Soooo, wanna play?" Asked harley getting closer to him.

He smiled widely. "Of course pumpkin."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Thank you guys so much for reading and guys i am almost at 2,000 reads!! I hope you liked this one. Comment ideas for oneshots so i can make more.
"