She'll always stay

"Puuuuuuddiiin!" Harley cooed through the jokers study door.

He stopped scribbling ideas for his latest heist and let out a long sigh. "What?" He asked impatiently looking toward the door.

"I made dinner!" She said with pride. "Ya know mistah j, this new hideout has a kitchen and i thought i'd take advantage of it and make a lil somthin- somthin for my puddin!" Harley said excitededly with a huge grin on her face

"Harley... Sweety.." He mustered the nicest tone possible.

"You know daddy has to work"he said and slammed his hands down on the table, a bit of hair fell to his angry red face.

Harley jumped and scrambled out of the room "s-sorry mistah j" she mumbled while running out. She didnt want to upset him anymore than he already was. He was in those moods. He was always in those moods.

She walked into the dingy kitchen and sighed as she looked at the meal she set up for her and her puddin.

It took her so long to cook. It was just for her puddin.

"Well." She said "he has been busy. I shouldnt have bothered him" she thought tapping the table with her fingers.

She sat down at the table and looked at her plate of spaghetti and meatballs with garlic bread she made. She gingerly picked up the fork and stabbed a meatball.

A rush of adrenilne went through her body she started violently stabbing the meatball over and over with tears falling from her face.

She grabbed the plate and threw it against the wall in a violent fit of rage. She was breathing very fast. Her nose was scrunched. Her nose always scrunched when she was angry.

"HE NEVER APPRECIATES ME!" She screamed to whatever pair of ears that could be listening.

Hot tears streamed down her face as she stomped upstairs. She was just about to walk into her bedroom when the joker called her into his study

"Harley, come here" he yelled.

Harley stopped. "Yes puddin."  She said gritting her teeth

Harley walled into his study tears still streaming down her face with an angry expression

"What do you want" she said sternly with crossed arms.

"Hey, you dont EVER talk to me in that tone, do you understand?" He said ,growling.

She inhaled deeply. "Yes. Joker" she said in a rebelious tone and a smirk.

He stared at harley with a grim look on his face.

Harley twiddled with her fingers instantly regretting her remark.

"Harley. What did you call me?" He said boring holes into her eyes with his stare.

"Um, i just... I just wanted to know what you wa-" he cut her off

"YOU DONT EVER CALL ME THAT YOU BITCH" he yelled walking angrily towards her. She stepped back cowering.

"ITS PUDDIN OR MISTER J AND NOTHING, AND I MEAN NOTHING ELSE DO YOU UNDERSTAND?!?" He slapped her face hard.

Harley whimpered and grabbed her face with tears streaming down her cheeks.

"Thats my BUSINESS name. You dont call me by my business name" he said calmy walking towards his desk, and slumped into his chair staring at his sobbing harley.

"Look at you." He said in disgust and pity, smoothing his hair back.

"See what happens to lil harley when she disrespects daddy?" He said to her.

There was a moment of silence. "Get up" he ordered

Harley got up out of her sobbing state and suddenly ran towards her puddin and jumped into his lap, she wrapped her arms around his neck still sobbing.

The joker didnt budge. He wasnt surprised. He could push her to her very limits and she would still come running to the very person who caused her that pain. He had her trained well.

He wrapped his arms around her waist.

"I..i.. Love you.. Puddin" she said in a shaky voice

The joker grinned from ear to ear.
"I know you do" he whispered.