Broken

((Guys this is actually gonna be a bunch of oneshots, some may be two or three parts and they wont corrispond with each other. Hope you like this one.)

"HARLEYYYY!!" Yelled the joker from his upstairs bedroom.

Harley winced at his sudden yelling. She ran upstairs as fast as her feet could go.

She burst in the door "what puddin whats wrong?!"

The joker walked to harley and backhanded her across the floor.

Harley held her hot red cheek. "P..puddin wh..what did i do???" She said almost crying.

"Hmm i dont know harley what DID you do?!?!" He said sarcastically rubbing his chin.

"I-i- dont undasta-" harley spoke

"YOU WERE OUT WITH IVY TODAY!!!!!!" He interuptted loudly. He absolutly hated that green cunt. He showed her his phone. She saw pictures of her and harley walking into a warehouse together somewhere in gotham.

"Yea puddin we went shopping, got our nails done and had fun with batsy, thats all." Said harley spillin her words very fast shakily.

"Fun...with. Batsy?" Asked joker with furrowed eyebrows with a crazy grin on his face.

"Uh yea puddin. hey mistah j... How'd you get pictures of us.. Were you following u-"

"That doesnt matter right now harley" he said sitting in the edge of the bed rubbing his face, clearly stressed.

"WHAT DID YOU DO WITH HIM?!?" He yelled after thinking about the situation for a while

Harley jumped but soon started giggling, covering her mouth.

"What the fuck is so funny?!?" he snapped.

"Puddin it wasnt like that" she said still giggling. " ya know your little plan you've been making these past few weeks"

"the one ive been pouring my heart into for three whole damn weeks, yes." He said angrily clenching his fists..

"Weeeellll me and ivy decided to do it to batsy!" She exclaimed in excitment and pride "we set up this whole thing whe-"

The joker slugged her temple sending her flying into the wall behind her.

"THAT PLAN WAS FOR ME AND FOR ME ONLY LITTLE GIRL, ONLY ME MYSELF AND I!!!!!!!" He screamed at her

Harley was trembling and dazed by the hard ,cold punch the love of her life just sent into her skull. She did that to batsy just for her puddin. And he didnt appreciate it.

Tears are streamed down harleys face and she started sobbing like a little girl.

The joker stared at harley in disgust. "Seriously. Are you kidding me? Youre seriously crying?" He asked narrowing his eyes.

"Oh boo hoo hoo lil ol harley got hurt a little! WAH WAH WAH GO CRY TO YOUR MOMMY LITTLE CRYBABY" he laughed.

"Wheres batman" he asked in a sudden serious tone

"You hurt me puddin" harley stated looking at the joker like he was a complete stranger.

"What? Yea harley i punched you, big whoop, WHERES FUCKING BATMAN?!" He said impatiently

"You push me and push me way past my limits. You hurt me and hurt me till im almost completely brain dead" she said looking at the joker suddenly thinking he was the ugliest thing shes ever seen

"harley.." Joker said faking a syrupy sweet voice walking towards her slowly

"No. Stop." Harley said.

"Excuse me young lady?" The joker said in awe that she spoke back to him

"You pulled EVERY wire in my brain that makes who i am. Who am i anymore? You OWN me!!"

The joker stopped. His eyes grew wide. What is she doing.

"Im not harleen quinzel anymore im your plaything." Hot tears covered her red face. "I drop every single fucking thing im doing to go running to you the second you snap your hard white fingers, and even THATS not enough, i tend to your every need and guess what? you beat me and beat me and beat me and beat me and beat and beat me and beat me..." harley trailed trailed off

There was many moments of silence. Harley just stared at the monster in front of her. She was borring holes into his head.

The joker was speechless.

Harley suddenly broke the ringing silence with howling laughter making the joker jump hard. She could barely catch her breath. Her laugh was a laugh as if he just told the funniest joke that ever existed. This continued for many minutes. There were tears streaming down harleys face.

"YOU MADE ME LIKE THIS" harley managed to speak through her laughter.

The joker was just staring at her. A sort of warmness gathered inside him. He broke her. He finally broke her. And all it took was a little fight and little punch. He did it. She is his now. Forever

The joker kind if chuckled. Then followed laughter.

Soon they were both howling their heads off to a joke that wasnt there.

"I love you puddin"
"I love you too harls"