Date night

"BAM, BAM!!!" Harley yelled as she stood in front of her long mirror, clutching one of the jokers hand guns.

"Ya messed with the wrong guy, ya see!" she said in a fake accent as she pointed the gun at her reflection.

She giggled and tried another accent.

She finally got bored and slung the gun onto their bed.

She jumped onto the bed and stared at the ceiling.

"I wonder if hes thinkin about me.."She thought to herself. The thought if him thinking about her made her giggle.

Does he ever think about me? She asked herself. She layed there for a moment, then an idea came to her mind

She jumped off the bed and bounded toward the jokers study, giggling the whole time.

She knocked on the door lightly

"Come in harley!" the joker yelled from his desk, eyes glued on papers.

She jumped inside the room and shut the door happily.

"howdya know it was me mistah j?" She asked curiously as she started for where he was sitting.

"What guy knocks like that" he answered impatiently. "Whadya want"

"We should go ona date!" She exclaimed happily bouncing on her toes

"But not a date to one of your clubs, mistah j we always go there, plus ya dont even pay attention to me, i wanna go star gazin!!" She said with too much enthusiasm

He smirked at the request.

She knew she would get this from him, she could just feel it.

He set his pen down and smoothed his hair with his hands as he leaned back in his chair, intertwining his fingers.

He looked up at harley in concentration as he pondered the date request

"Like how when we got outta arkham, and ya brought me here for the first tiiime!!" She cooed

He raised a nonexistant eyebrow

"Ugh" she groaned

"Our first daaaaate!" She cooed again, batting her lashes.

He stared at her blankly

"Tha first time we had sex, puddin!!" She exclaimed throwing her hands in the air impatiently

"Ohhhhhh ok" he answered as he finally remembered when they star gazed, then afterwards got 'busy'

"Well cmon then whadya waiting for!" He exclaimed as he shot up and grabbed his jacket from the back of his chair.

She chirped with joy and bounded towards the door excitededly.

Several moments later

"Oooh puddin look at that one!" Harley exclaimed throwing her finger in the air pointing at a constellation she saw.

He smiled awkwardly. He had no idea how to be sweet and cutesy at ALL. And if he could He sure as hell couldnt force it.

After several moments of peaceful silence, the joker broke the air with a childish laugh.

She turned her head toward where he lay. "Whats so funny puddin?" She asked, situating herself on her side, leaning her head on her hand.